Crunch mans most sincere apologies

I inadvertently offended a fellow board member here and I'd like to be the bigger man and sincerely apologize for that. Without getting into too much detail, what happened was this...I introduced a new girl to the boards who I thought the gents would like to meet. After this happened, I was bombarded by many people (keep shooting for the top guys)...anyway a person who shall remain nameless made quotes about me pissing on my own mother or having her urinate on me or something of the kind. Now like I said I won't name names but let me tell you that's no easy task. I would love to say who the culprit was who turned me in like a little school girl, but I'm sure I'd be given more demerits. Or hey just like they used to do to me in catholic school, they'd probably make me write a TASK. But anyway I sincerely apologize that I said anything that may have offended someone. I know urinating on ones mother would be common water cooler jargon around the office. So I'm quite certain he got no warning. If it happens again though, I may have to set aside all my daily tasks and confront this person. Once again boys keep shooting for the top...someday you too can be a LEGEND.
pappy ...is scrunchy sayin he might be ...mental

Ya know I didn't even know someone wrote that about you till this thread. So, I went back and found it. That was some funny shit!
I'm unable to comment. I face being banned that's what I was told.
I inadvertently offended a fellow board member here and I'd like to be the bigger man and sincerely apologize for that. Without getting into too much detail, what happened was this...I introduced a new girl to the boards who I thought the gents would like to meet. After this happened, I was bombarded by many people (keep shooting for the top guys)...anyway a person who shall remain nameless made quotes about me pissing on my own mother or having her urinate on me or something of the kind. Now like I said I won't name names but let me tell you that's no easy task. I would love to say who the culprit was who turned me in like a little school girl, but I'm sure I'd be given more demerits. Or hey just like they used to do to me in catholic school, they'd probably make me write a TASK. But anyway I sincerely apologize that I said anything that may have offended someone. I know urinating on ones mother would be common water cooler jargon around the office. So I'm quite certain he got no warning. If it happens again though, I may have to set aside all my daily tasks and confront this person. Once again boys keep shooting for the top...someday you too can be a LEGEND. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Undeniably a true statesman.
I'm unable to comment. I face being banned that's what I was told. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
That's good news
Anything we can do to put over the edge and make it a done deal ???
I wouldn apologize for stating the truth

that's kinda dumb
Well... The comments you made to said person I'm sure we're just as vile.

Either way... Doesn't sound sincere... And maybe you should be banned for other things you have said out of line along the way.
What have I said out of line along the way? Your join date says that you have no idea what I've brought to this board or the BS that these idiots have given me. Trust me I'm VERY sincere with my apology. I wouldn't want to risk being banned.
We are all moved by the sincerity of your apology, and I'm sure your mother would be proud...... Once you remove the piss soaked panties and give them back to her.
What have I said out of line along the way? Your join date says that you have no idea what I've brought to this board or the BS that these idiots have given me. Trust me I'm VERY sincere with my apology. I wouldn't want to risk being banned. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
you still here??????
I inadvertently offended a fellow board member here and I'd like to be the bigger man and sincerely apologize for that. Without getting into too much detail, what happened was this...I introduced a new girl to the boards who I thought the gents would like to meet. After this happened, I was bombarded by many people (keep shooting for the top guys)...anyway a person who shall remain nameless made quotes about me pissing on my own mother or having her urinate on me or something of the kind. Now like I said I won't name names but let me tell you that's no easy task. I would love to say who the culprit was who turned me in like a little school girl, but I'm sure I'd be given more demerits. Or hey just like they used to do to me in catholic school, they'd probably make me write a TASK. But anyway I sincerely apologize that I said anything that may have offended someone. I know urinating on ones mother would be common water cooler jargon around the office. So I'm quite certain he got no warning. If it happens again though, I may have to set aside all my daily tasks and confront this person. Once again boys keep shooting for the top...someday you too can be a LEGEND. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Sorry to be late to the party and thanks for your sincerity. I would have commented sooner but I've spent the last 4 weeks in Asia and Australia fucking gorgeous tiny Asian girls and more robust Aussie shelas. This month - girls from 3 continents and 6 countries -- you know, the stuff of legends as opposed to wanna be CNY pimps who promote ex gfs and claim to be on top. Your fantasy and fiction can't even approach my reality , so boast on and make your momma proud. I'll only occasionally toss out a tidbit of my adventures like I just did to remind you that while you are a legend in your own mind --- it's good to actually be the King. You'll never have the aptitude or ambition to pursue that , but you have my permission to live vicariously since that's the best you'll ever know. Cheers!
your still not really " helping " ANYONE with that info Task...

its just kinda hey look at me I'm great thrAD.....

hate to say it but scrunch is doing more to bringing girls unless your bringing those

very young Asians back in your suitcase

your angle isn't very convincing to me anyways and I'm not a fan of either but ...
Well said Juan. These guys are equally annoying with their self flagellation.