Gone but not forgotten.

Hanna, Erica Hall, Anita Germain (AJ), I miss them all. Would love to see any of them again.
Agreed, I have fond memories with all three. Hanna's hospitality, Erica's "get all you clothes off now" mentality, and AJ friendliness. Me thinks they could still be out there utr to a select few, but i have not seen them in a few years now.
Hanna is the only time I had to stop seeing a provider because I was falling in love! Old enough to know better too!
  • newd
  • 11-09-2015, 03:49 PM
I missed the Hanna era...but I used to read about her regularly (lurking days). EVERYONE loved Hanna. She had something special. Sorry I missed it.
now ya gots gems like ...trayla ...so dont that make up fer yer ...jewels of old

fuckin Plastic Man

I'm thinckin this shitbird is headed to the next galaxy....
now ya gots gems like ...trayla ...so dont that make up fer yer ...jewels of old Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I agree, Hanna was special and Erica, Anita, Jillian, Miley and others. They had style, class and BCD skills beyond reproach. Plus TCB was always consistent. Most the new crop could learn a LOT from them.
  • Tiger
  • 11-09-2015, 06:48 PM
TCB is an important part of who I may want to see.
It was a very rare occurrence when you'd hear of a problem with any of the ladies on Das Ubersoldat's list. I'm glad I was able to see them all at Anita's M&G a few years ago.
You can add Nikki and Gabrielle (before she became a victim) to that list. Chloe and Hunter are still around. Remnants of Rochester's golden age. Dani deserves a mention as well. Couple others whose names I've forgotten. The rub and tug girl who went to work for Tony, great ass, no tits. Anyone?
Hanna's got be collecting social security now. Nothing like ballin grandma.
The list of retirees is pretty strong, but the one I would pay the most to play tag with again is Frankie Fine. I think she retired only about a year ago?
they where all great
My favorite "hobby" memories are from my visits with Hanna. She was a sexy sweetheart and and a thoughtful friend. I hope she is well