Encounter: Kandy lee was sweet!

User ID: -
Date: 5/19/2023
Name: Kandy lee
Phone: 505-441-8166
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...m/034287696422
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Coors and I-40
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Small convo, cbj, cfs, doggie, mish, rcg, cg.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Almost to mid back, blond.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kandy is in very good shape! She was very nice. Id say she is about 110 pounds and about 5,5.
She was wearing tights and didn’t have makeup on. Maybe A cups and a decent butt. She does have a bit of mommy damage. I enjoyed my time overall though and she did not rush my session. P.S - communication can be a bit rough to get a message back. See ROS for full details.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Mecca
  • 05-21-2023, 08:08 AM
Kandy is one of my ATFs. Sweet girl who enjoys sex.
Did you pay the deposit? I’ve wanted to meet her but as rule of thumb don’t do deposits..
  • Mecca
  • 05-21-2023, 01:40 PM
She's never asked me for a deposit.
She did not ask for a deposit. I think it was some one posing as her that was asking in the past. Let me know if there is any thing i can help with!
When I saw her she asked for $25 deposit. I finally tried it out just to test it out. She came over. It was a great time. She’s actually one of the few put in the work. I found a way to finish me.
She occasionally walks the normal area of town you would pick up a SW. I seen her a couple weeks ago for a car ride. Fun and cool chick. She's active on snapchat also.
I saw her. She was enthusiastic with loads of energy. I was greeted with a nice big hug. I had been wanting to see her for quite awhile now. Her face is very attractive. She really put in effort, maybe too much effort. I was a little let down, but maybe it just wasn’t my day.

I asked for clarification if she’s going to be in the area awhile. She replied saying that she’s local. I also told her about the catfish account that was requiring deposits for awhile. She said now that’s she’s local that that will no longer be a problem. I believe her. I do think she requires a small deposit for outcalls, but I’m not sure.

She wasn’t for me, but I could see a lot of men having a great time with Kandy.