The crunch is back with new talent

Hey boys and girls if you're interested just shoot me a pm...I have someone whos just getting into the business and needs a little help getting her name out there. I'm NOT profiting in any way shape or form, so don't worry about that. I'm simply helping out a friend. If you're interested in getting to know her, then ill talk to you soon.

They hooking out of Shop City?
like I said paul...if youre interested let me know! no smart ass comments please. lets keep this civil
like I said paul...if youre interested let me know! no smart ass comments please. lets keep this civil Originally Posted by sucrunchman
I got a great idea......bet him $1000 and a permanent board ban that your W2 is bigger than his........

nah.......I think that was done once before.........

elg.........
Your agency has brought a level of quality to the arena. Thanks for sharing your gf with the fellas. No worrying about the mounting holiday expenses this year, homegirl gonna drain some nut sack till her purse is full and jingling
We can never have too much GLP.
yum yum
Ahhh just like the olden days!! I have always loved getting all the idiots on here stirred up....those of you who sent me an email, I appreciate the kind words. Those of you who wont see beautiful women out of spite for me...well, I feel sorry for you. Btw, the W2 bet in shop city...I forget the idiots name now....but he saw taylor. He also used to try and see Emily. So as much as you guys may hate me....you know I'm the best. They say its hard being at the top of crunch mountain.
She sure is.
Ahhh just like the olden days!!. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Yeh I need a refresher. Were the fellas here blowing loads down your old lady's throat? Now I never imagined you were benefitting financially, rather seems apparent you enjoyed having your honey's asshole stretched by the boys on board. Whew
I had a date set with taylor years back and when I got to the hotel no answer so I just never bothered again and wont

theres no upside to that
Yeh I need a refresher. Were the fellas here blowing loads down your old lady's throat? Now I never imagined you were benefitting financially, rather seems apparent you enjoyed having your honey's asshole stretched by the boys on board. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Lots of guys totally get off on seeing\thinking of their girl like that..

So that plus the extra cash, nothing better I suppose..
I wish them the best : )
Lots of guys totally get off on seeing\thinking of their girl like that..

So that plus the extra cash, nothing better I suppose..
I wish them the best : ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Who says we don't have a bunch of sick fucks around here?

Oh wait, it's just a fetish.
We always enjoyed ourselves Kayla. As for Jon, I guess seeing or not seeing a provider is your choice. I don't see the relevance to this particular post? The girl this post is referring to is NOT Taylor...so I guess I'm confused. But then again you don't strike me as the type that puts reading comprehension very high on his priority chart.