Secret

I have a question, is it fair to other members of we don't review backpage girls for fear of them becoming flavor of the month and missing out because of their new much busier schedule?
eccIE....Information Exchange.

Carry on
This logic always throws me for a loop. Don't you realize that backpage has 10 to 50 times more Web traffic than eccie? Ladies who advertise on bp but not eccie are typically much busier than those who advertise on eccie but not bp. Don't believe it? Ask. And look the data up online.

So then, I'd say Ladies get much busier when the leave eccie for bp, as compared to leaving bp for eccie. Like advertising in phone book vs Google,way more exposure.

So the ladies, if they're bp gems, are probably already busy. Eccie is not the only game in town to find hookers to Nutt in!
Some eccie girls still advertise on bp
There's probably far more duds on BP that don't get reviewed as opposed to gems being kept hidden. True gems are kinda rare so it sucks not to share that info.
I would never bring one here

last time I gave out a number in the ML she got harassed and outed to her family..

it had no effect on me whatsoever as I can still see her...

but I have no reason to contribute as theres absolutely no upside for me ......
"fair"

lol
Membership has it's privileges.
I've usually got a handful of secrets at any given time... when they get talked about on here... I go find another one....

Of course I also have 66 reviews: . okay...a couple fakes and a couple of repeats... so call it at least 50.... so it's not like I'm not being... "fair".... lol
Like brilliance?
Membership has it's privileges.
I've usually got a handful of secrets at any given time... when they get talked about on here... I go find another one....

Of course I also have 66 reviews: . okay...a couple fakes and a couple of repeats... so call it at least 50.... so it's not like I'm not being... "fair".... lol Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Like brilliance? Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
I'm not sure I understand your question.

But it's been fun having Brilliance around this past week... She'll only be in town for another week, and then she'll be back to the grindstone....

But she did invite me to stay in her penthouse for Thanksgiving...
She must really appreciate having the north wing of the mansion at her disposal for her stay here...
and while I offered her the use of the hobby limo...
she opted for the hobby Jag instead...
because of the great weather...

So... what was your question about Brilliance?
I'm not sure I understand your question.

But it's been fun having Brilliance around this past week... She'll only be in town for another week, and then she'll be back to the grindstone....

But she did invite me to stay in her penthouse for Thanksgiving...
She must really appreciate having the north wing of the mansion at her disposal for her stay here...
and while I offered her the use of the hobby limo...
she opted for the hobby Jag instead...
because of the great weather...

So... what was your question about Brilliance? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Who else besides your gobc butt buddies have actually fucked this broad?

I think she's one of your magical fabrications.
Then again, I've never been cool enough for the gobc
😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
Membership has its benefits........

elg.....
Who else besides your gobc butt buddies have actually fucked this broad?

I think she's one of your magical fabrications.
������ Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
She is magical. And she does fabricate. Fabricates fabulous sessions that you will believe you died and went to heaven.
She is magical. And she does fabricate. Fabricates fabulous sessions that you will believe you died and went to heaven. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
She's a total fabrication and you are a goof to go along with the rocktard over it
She's a total fabrication and you are a goof to go along with the rocktard over it Originally Posted by ManningPeyton

She seems to have a fair # of reviews...
Flyboy is a pretty straight up guy with a good review history...
So are her other reviewers.

Maybe you didn't pass her screening???
What was your handle back then anyways?