Encounter: Lexi Maserati: I still can't believe my eyes.

Date: July 19, 2018
Name: Lexi Maserati
User ID:: -
Phone: She provides once verified
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=453170
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW incall
Activities: Convo, cuddling, dfk, body exploration, DATY, moaning, pillow biting, more and more DATY, FIV, DATO, BBBJ, Doggy, Lazy Doggy, Miss, knees by ears, foot worship, BBBJ CIMNQBS, beautiful and playful booty shaking. Have mercy!
Hair Length and Color: Dyed slightly grey with red streak. This is the hottest girl at the Marylin Manson concert you don't think you even have a chance to talk to.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Well, after my first review of this amazing girl I got a couple of PMs inquiring whether she really looked like Scarlett Johansonn at all. Here's the thing, while we were messing around the first time, I just got this impression of Scarlett and I mentioned it to her. Funny thing was, she actually had Scarlett as her screen saver on her phone! After that, all I could do was fantasize I was in the version of Lost in Translation that SHOULD have been filmed. Whether or not you agree with me on her resemblance to Scarlett, you must agree with me on one thing: If this beautiful creature went to California and got into the adult industry, she would clean house. So, having said that. Here's the description: Adorable 5'1. Beautiful skin with some tasteful tattoos, nothing too wild or distracting, just enough to give her a very sexy edge. Adorable face. Seriously. Luscious lips. Fit. An ass that is worthy of extended worship. A kitty that you can't stop cuddling with.
Recommendation: Yes
PS - This review should have a soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imVqQ0YHsoU
She is really beautiful, but to me she looks more like Amanda Seyfried.
You got a good point there. Now I'm gonna have to go see her again to settle it once and for all!
Great review!