Upscale Provider

What everyone's definition of an Upscale Provider?

A provider from another site told me that since she is an upscale provider that she requires a 20% advance booking deposit to hold our appointment and that all the providers she knows require the same. I'm sure I know more providers than she does and none ever required an advance payment. Then of course she said that I must not be an upscale gentlemen because if I was I would know that deposits are normal for a provider at her level!!!
Depends.
If you were booking an overnight or multi day engagement. Fine
1 or 2 hours, it just negated any illusion of upscale.
Reeks of scam.
Post her name and we will give you an answer
What everyone's definition of an Upscale Provider? Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
The ones that put "No Laws allowed" in their ad.
Pretty much every provider on BP claims to be either upscale, classy, VIP, elite or elegant.
Natalia Mori, Daisey Wilks, etc. Beautiful to look at, amazing service and a super nice Incall. Wish I could afford them more often.
Post her name and we will give you an answer Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Not normal.

Do not pay a deposit unless she is someone with a very very good reputation, but I don't know of anyone who requires that unless perhaps you are trying to tie up a large amount of time, like an overnight. Otherwise, it's not typical and seeing as how you have 71 reviews it would seem unnecessary.
What everyone's definition of an Upscale Provider? Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
I always thought upscale meant she would take extra extra time to apply her Kylie Jenner makeup really well , charge me an extra benji to look at her asshole, and serve me a $10 bottle of CVS wine while listening to light rock classics while talking like Thurston Howell the 3rds wife.
I saw daisey this past week 90 min and I was very impressed. Her fee was fair according to her looks I just wish she had a bigger menu. I’m still looking for my Sasha grey pse provider
Let me break this down...If you're paying why in the fuck would you want an upscale girl....fuck upscale ×10...I want nasty, Nasty NASTY...I want a Nasty girl. You can save that upscale stuff for the boujee crowd...there's a time and place for upscale and it ain't when you paying.

We might just finally agree on something sc.....Nothing better than a nasty, dirty, filthy gutter whore with low self esteem and daddy issues.....
Low self esteem and daddy issues is not my concern. I just want nasty. Not cockroach and maggot nasty but truffle butter nasty.

Besides I suspect most of these guys have low esteem and mommy issues so I don't judge.
Low self esteem and daddy issues is not my concern. I just want nasty. Not cockroach and maggot nasty but truffle butter nasty.

Besides I suspect most of these guys have low esteem and mommy issues so I don't judge. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Uh huh....exactly the answer I was expecting. Thancks for the confirmation....

btw...truffle butter? Do you eat it or fuck it?
I've never eaten it but you might love it...knowing you.
Oh I bet you have.....more than once. Again, thancks for the confirmation...,