Name: Harley
Phone: 575-271-9650
Email Address: https://skipthegames.com/posts/el-pa...-/531082315708
URL / Website: -
City: El paso
State: Texas
Address: Westside near resler
Activities: Convo, striptease, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Short, up in two pigtails, brown, just below her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, 5’2”, toned legs. Recently danced at a local club. Quirky, but pleasant personality. Have a sexy dance and HJ that would have been fire at the club and was pretty good in private too.
Recommendation: Yes
Moved from Studio
Well written and accurate based on my experience.
Well written and accurate based on my experience. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Have seen her many times. The 1st pic is not her, I agree. Have known her for over a year or more. Her donations will vary depending on her needs. The above donation was actually one of her lower ones, lol. If you decide to go FS, she will rock your world. She likes when you pick her up some alcohol on the way. She also is into other mind altering stuff and has actually passed out on me during more than one session. I met her when she was more normal, but once she started at Bucks, she is like a completely different person. She used to be shy and more like the girl next store girl. She is no longer that person I met a long time ago. She can be alot of fun and has never watched the clock. I think everyone's encounter may be different depending on her mood. I actually miss the old version of her. This newer version is headed in the wrong direction. Good luck gents. BJ have always been off the table but if it is you desire, she will let you release on her body or face.
Would you happen to know if she will travel to Las cruces?
Would you happen to know if she will travel to Las cruces? Originally Posted by Hot stone
I didn’t inquire about outcalls, sorry