NCNS - Bad Bunny

Not sure if I will get flamed or praised. I know NCNS is not a review, nor an Alert, and MODS and move NCNS into COED.

With the rain today I decided not to go to work and stay home to play and visit here in chat. I had no plans to shower, shave or be human. I had planned on sleeping, eating, being on here being a slob for the day.

While in chat Bad Bunny pops in around 12:30pm and I say hi. I notice she posted an ad in the Ft Worth section not long before she came into chat. She pms me and we speak a little. I ask her if she is doing her incall in S. Ft Worth where we met around Christmas and if she was available this afternoon. She said yes to both. I ask if 2pm was ok and she said yes. I told her I'd take a shower and be there at 2. She told me to call her when I get there. I arrive at 1:50 and look around. It's a safe incall but sometimes Ft Worth LE use it to cut accross the parking lot which kinda creeps me out. I call her and hear rings until it goes to voicemail. I call more about every 10 minutes, no answer, and I leave a message that I have been here and am waiting.

At 2:30 she finally answers and the conversation is as follows:
V-Hello Bunny?, This is Von from ECCIE, we had an appt at 2pm?
B-uuummmmm, ooohhhhh, yeeeaaah, sorrrryyy, about that, I don't think I am going to make it. I think I have to take my sister somewhere. How about tomorrow when your schedule works.
V-Another time.

I then hang up frustrated that I am now clean, shaven, deodorized, dressed, and out in the crappy rain with no provider to dissapoint in a session.

"Don't think I am going to make it??" Making it would have been 30 minutes prior to her telling me that she might not make it.

Normally, I wouldn't write a NCNS. I have been discussing the NCNS issue with many on here who seem to get NCNS a lot lately and there has been a lot of talk on here lately about NCNS and I know it is frustrating for both parties. When you make an appt in chat, or on phone and don't show up, be an adult and answer your phone, or call, or text saying something has or may come up.

Had a great session with her back at Christmas and wrote a review. She is a beautiful girl, had fun, wanted to see her again. However, there are many other girls/women on here who I can give my money. If an individual business woman can't provide the services, there are others who will.

I have vented. I appreciate and welcome all criticism, flaming, and praise.
  • Colby
  • 01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
BADDDDDDDDDDDD bunny!!!
Bummer. I don't see anything wrong with posting this in co-ed. From your conversation it seems pretty obvious she blew you off. She does get points for not coming up with some BS....."space lab just fell on my head...I am not going to make it"
I understand your frustrations. If you make an appointment with a provider, confirm before you get ready, get ready and then call when you are there and she, knowing you are going to call when you get there, does not answer or you leave a vm and no response for a few minutes, (she may still be getting ready for you), and you leave, you have every right to consider her a NCNS.
I agree with you Bigdog. I normally wouldn't waste bandwidth on a thread if it were a still getting ready thing, especially when the Wks slither out of the woodwork. If she were still getting ready for me, I'd wait. Wouldn't be the first time I waited for a provider who was getting ready. However, if you read her response, that is a blow-off to me, and not a blow-off in a good way.
Sorry it happened guy. You were right to post this here in CO-Ed
Not sure if I will get flamed or praised. I know NCNS is not a review, nor an Alert, and MODS and move NCNS into COED.

With the rain today I decided not to go to work and stay home to play and visit here in chat. I had no plans to shower, shave or be human. I had planned on sleeping, eating, being on here being a slob for the day.

While in chat Bad Bunny pops in around 12:30pm and I say hi. I notice she posted an ad in the Ft Worth section not long before she came into chat. She pms me and we speak a little. I ask her if she is doing her incall in S. Ft Worth where we met around Christmas and if she was available this afternoon. She said yes to both. I ask if 2pm was ok and she said yes. I told her I'd take a shower and be there at 2. She told me to call her when I get there. I arrive at 1:50 and look around. It's a safe incall but sometimes Ft Worth LE use it to cut accross the parking lot which kinda creeps me out. I call her and hear rings until it goes to voicemail. I call more about every 10 minutes, no answer, and I leave a message that I have been here and am waiting.

At 2:30 she finally answers and the conversation is as follows:
V-Hello Bunny?, This is Von from ECCIE, we had an appt at 2pm?
B-uuummmmm, ooohhhhh, yeeeaaah, sorrrryyy, about that, I don't think I am going to make it. I think I have to take my sister somewhere. How about tomorrow when your schedule works.
V-Another time.

I then hang up frustrated that I am now clean, shaven, deodorized, dressed, and out in the crappy rain with no provider to dissapoint in a session.

"Don't think I am going to make it??" Making it would have been 30 minutes prior to her telling me that she might not make it.

Normally, I wouldn't write a NCNS. I have been discussing the NCNS issue with many on here who seem to get NCNS a lot lately and there has been a lot of talk on here lately about NCNS and I know it is frustrating for both parties. When you make an appt in chat, or on phone and don't show up, be an adult and answer your phone, or call, or text saying something has or may come up.

Had a great session with her back at Christmas and wrote a review. She is a beautiful girl, had fun, wanted to see her again. However, there are many other girls/women on here who I can give my money. If an individual business woman can't provide the services, there are others who will.

I have vented. I appreciate and welcome all criticism, flaming, and praise. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
ain't that a bitch? ya took a shower and used deodorant too? all dressed up with nowhere to go? Hell, hit the Clubhouse or the Lodge, the day is still young!!!
It has been added to the NCNS Dallas profile
Look-At-Stupid - ain't that a bitch? ya took a shower and used deodorant too? all dressed up with nowhere to go? Hell, hit the Clubhouse or the Lodge, the day is still young!!!
Exactly LAS. I was so happy to sit in my own filth & stink all day. But no, I had to go get clean. The Breast Establishments are nice to visit off and on but why get clean to just come home reeking of cigarrette smoke and watered down stripper perfume. Besides, my SC buds were all working.
Sounds like she double booked. What is she 19 or 20?
  • Sami
  • 01-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry Von that does suck! We have all had it happen, and at no time does it get any better. It's good you give the guys a heads up. Book at your own risk. With all the technology now, there's only two reasons that would be acceptable hospital,or jail.
But to just NCNS is just bullshit.
Plans B & C = Jade, 7th, Cleo's, Smile, Red Rose.
This is when studio wet or SS come in so handy. All up and plan B just sitting there waiting.
Sorry that happened, guy. Amp's and Studio's make great Plan B's.
  • zebra
  • 01-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Sounds like she double booked. What is she 19 or 20? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Sorry this happened to you Von.....Read my signature line.....Speaks for itself...Think she fits in this catagory... Always have a plan B~!