No Showed by Sashajane

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=119154

Anyway I saw Sashajane or Sasha BP had posted an ad yesterday and I decided to PM her. I asked if her menu had changed and if so I might be interested in setting something up. She responded and I liked what I read so we messaged back and forth to schedule an appointment. At first the appointment time was to be at 5 and then she asked if we could change it to 6. I obliged and she told me where to drive to and to call when I got there. I got there a little early. I texted her that I would be waiting and to call me when she was ready. 6 comes and no call so I text her and call with no response. I waited another 10 minutes and then texted her that I was leaving. She texted back saying that she was stuck in traffic and sorry. I asked her if she had an ETA and she said she wasn't from here so didn't know what to say as far as time. I happened to need to go visit a friend near by so I told her to text me when she was ready and I would come back. She kept saying she was in traffic but while I was waiting I got on ECCIE and noticed she was on and even responded on a thread. I let her know this and asked how she was in traffic and on ECCIE at the same time. She said she wasn't and had a friend on ECCIE helping her every now and then. Long story short she strung me around for over an hour texting back and forth and never showed. I tried my best to understand and give her every opportunity to make this right and all she did was waste my time. If she would of just said she couldn't make it I would of just chalked it up and not mention it. The fact she strung me along for over an hour is why I decided to write this. Now that I read what I just wrote I am thinking maybe someone else scheduled for her and couldn't get her there otherwise why string me along. She never answered my calls so we never spoke on the phone and so it could of been another person I was texting with. Anyway it was a bad experience!!!!
Hmm, 1 requirment of the site is you cannot share your loggon info without prior approvale from management. So, if she was in her car, got lost, what ever, she is guilty of breaking site rules. If not, I would love to see her excuse for showing up or explaining to you why she could not make it. Sorry , it happens to most of us, but that does not make it any easier
Well, well, well,....it seems that she is acting more and more like a Russian woman after all. Maladyets my non-Russian deyvushka!
да вы действительно cherbuska России?
да вы действительно cherbuska России? Originally Posted by Dallasguy
Het! Amerikanitz.
Da....tell us some of names of the beautiful russian girls here in DFW.
She clearly violated the rules by sharing her account info..... You were probably texting with her pimp...
She clearly violated the rules by sharing her account info Originally Posted by chillster
If that rule was enforced, I don't think there would be all that many ads on Eccie.