Providers, providing us with....

Ok, I have had a few incalls. There is never any plain soap (I can't go home smelling like shea butter and Chamomille!) Or deoderant... Right guard would be pretty cool....mouthwash... and a clean towel.... many of you ladies smell wonderful.... too wonderful! ... 70% of us have significant others, and we can't run in and take a shower at 5:35 and not have questions thrown at us.
Many of you providers are down low... how would it be if you came home smelling like cologne and sex? Yeah....that's how we feel.
Anyone want to chime in?
Seriously , you're the one with the SO and you're not smart enough to carry a little bag with toiletries for yourself . Keep a kit in the trunk of your car . What if you show up to an incall and the city has turned off water for repairs ? Kit in your car , you can stop at gas station and clean up in restroom .
Some people!

P.S. Maybe you could get them to provide a meal , and cover your gas also .
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Ok, I have had a few incalls. There is never any plain soap (I can't go home smelling like shea butter and Chamomille!) Or deoderant... Right guard would be pretty cool....mouthwash... and a clean towel.... many of you ladies smell wonderful.... too wonderful! ... 70% of us have significant others, and we can't run in and take a shower at 5:35 and not have questions thrown at us.
Many of you providers are down low... how would it be if you came home smelling like cologne and sex? Yeah....that's how we feel.
Anyone want to chime in? Originally Posted by ayeseeku
Honey, I'm sorry...all she had was honey milk scented soap...

Damn, if you are worried about smelling different, why not pack you a little shaving kit to keep in your car? Take it to the appointment with you and you add another level of protection.

I just go thru a carwash before I go home with the windows open.
Some of us do keep unscented body wash/soap, mouthwash, clean towels and etc...
Anyone want to chime in? Originally Posted by ayeseeku

Sweetheart, maybe the "problem" is communication with the ladies that you are booking. There
are MANY of us that provide unscented toiletries, unscented massage oils, clean fluffy towels and wash cloth, warm shower, and a cool bottled water, expressly for your comfort. Heck, I even have and offer handmade slippers at my door! If you appreciate that level of service, then seek it out!
I make sure i have pleanty of baby wipes, and also have men's bodywash. But you may wanna think about getting a kit like die hard said.
I provide irish spring/mans body wash/or hotel sample soaps{they have no smell}.....mouthwash and axe deoderant
Either get you a kit as others suggest or talk to the ladies you see. I agree though but the part that would make me think twice about that lady is no clean towels. I can see maybe not knowing what bath products you prefer or use but the towels to me that tells me alot about a person. Have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2012, 06:04 PM
I make sure i have pleanty of baby wipes, and also have men's bodywash. But you may wanna think about getting a kit like die hard said. Originally Posted by mirandalee
See? What'd I tell ya. Wetwipes. A girls best friend!

Drive home with the windows down. You'll sweat like a pig and she wont smell anything...
"...hey honey, I was cleaning out the car and I found a bag full of deodorant, and mouthwash and wet wipes.....why the hell are you getting clean in the car?"

***** GAME OVER!! ******
You could put it in your car the day you go to appt . But hey you go ahead and depend on some one else to keep your marriage together for you . That way when you do the inevitable fuck up , you'll have someone else to blame .

Not the sharpest tool in the shed !
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2012, 09:35 PM
"...hey honey, I was cleaning out the car and I found a bag full of deodorant, and mouthwash and wet wipes.....why the hell are you getting clean in the car?"

***** GAME OVER!! ****** Originally Posted by ayeseeku
Because I'm too fucking stupid to invest $5 in throw away toiletries?

I dropped 3 bills on the 38 minutes of fun though!
Good advice, you guys are my gods.