Separate section for Fort Worth

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this but there should be a separate section for Fort Worth. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is big and it only makes sense to have separate sections for both of these cities. Just a suggestion.
There are separate advertisement forums for the ladies, but as a hobbyist who often plays on the border (Arlington, mid-cities, etc.) where do the reviews go? Too many of us cross that line between the counties daily in both our real world and hobby world.

Granted, the construction gurus seem to be intent on creating as much havoc as they can for anyone crossing back & forth.
It would help if only the ladies who have an 'Incall' in Ft. Worth or Tarrant Co. were the only ones who posted in the Ft. Worth ads section.
How about making it Tarrant County that will cover both Fort Worth ans Arlington. Exclude Grand Prairie as it is in Dallas County.
I was just thinking the other day that it would be great to be able to visualize some of this on a map. I understand there are security concerns for it but if we could keep it to generalities it would be quite useful. I generally know where I'm looking at any given time, and having to sort through ads for locations takes a lot of time. Maybe filter by current location zip code or something?
There are perhaps 500 providers in Dallas. Maybe 70 of those are in tarrant county. I set a goal of meeting every Arlington provider but discovered Euless providers sign on as Arlington. The east side of 360 is Grand Prairie north of I-30. Just saying.
  • Crock
  • 01-01-2013, 04:39 PM
The east side of 360 is Grand Prairie north of I-30. Just saying. Originally Posted by tucson
Isn't that Irving? The east side of 360 is Grand Prairie SOUTH of I-30.
I just checked a map and for the most part east of 360 and north of I-30 is Grand Prairie till you get to the railroad tracks. At that point it is Fort Worth up to 183. Irving begins just east of International Pkwy. The Dallas Tarrant county line runs thought the center of DFW. At any rate Dallas includes all of Dallas county. A Tarrant county section would include several cities just like the Dallas section. I have no figures on how many providers are in Tarrant county but I would bet there are many. I hate the fact that I have to drive in the Dallas traffic to the Galleria to see the great providers but I do. Garland has become some what of a South L.A. as far as I can see.