I Have Decided . . .

I have decided this day, to live by Faith.

Thank you to all the beautiful people here that I've met or conversed with, respectfully (and disrespectfully).
All of you have worked together for the good of this decision.

To the few providers (you know who you are) that have provided their precious moments of time for me ~ I will be eternally grateful and hope that someday I can give you something more than that underachieving exchange we call "donation".

However if any of you may happen upon hard times or find yourself in a jam of sorts, you (the few I know) may call upon me and if I'm able, will donate ~ and with exchange of nothing more than the helpful donation, a hello and a smile. I now live to be devoted to another.

Wish me well as I give in to GOD's calling as best I can.
May I ask what brings you to this calling?
I'd be interested to know why you were here in the first place. It seems you asked a lot of questions.
Wish him well and let him be. Nothing good can come out of debating faith on a SHMB.
God Speed
Thats OK, boltfan.

Things I believe in:
The Kwisatz haderach.

Vampires:
the matrix.

And of course. The flying spaghetti monster (RAMEN!)
Thats OK, boltfan.
Originally Posted by Iron Chef

Ummmmm, ok?
I'm sure Reeltalk obviously felt the hobby did not fulfill his needs and found a better solution. Good luck with everything going forward, Reeltalk.
Reel... I hope you find the peace your looking for...
Reel... I hope you find the peace your looking for... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
+1
  • aka
  • 07-24-2011, 11:39 PM
At the least you'll have a wallet-full of dough. All the best!
SUPER MEGA CONGRATS BABY!!!!!

I am soooo proud of you! And to have the courage to post it here too!!!! I just went up about 30 more levels loving you. I wish you great peace on your coming journey. It's worth every second.
God bless...
SUPER MEGA CONGRATS BABY!!!!!

I am soooo proud of you! And to have the courage to post it here too!!!! I just went up about 30 more levels loving you. I wish you great peace on your coming journey. It's worth every second. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Me thinks it doesn't take much courage to make a post anonymously on an internet forum. Me also thinks that one should not invoke the name of God when one chooses to change one's behavior for the sake of relieving one's own guilt about past behaviors. God didn't have anything to do with the guilt.