new North Korea sanctions

The UN failed to agree to place new sanctions on North Korea for the 1st time in 15 years.
Vetos by Russia and China. So the US went ahead with their own new sanctions.

Mr. Trump took it upon himself to have.....what was it.....3 failed summit meetings with Lil Kim. Trump promised fantastic results, and said the effort was worthy of a Nobel Prize.

I am just a poster on the political forum of a hooker board. Even I know you don't negotiate with people that blow up their uncles and opposition with anti aircraft guns and cannons.
The UN failed to agree to place new sanctions on North Korea for the 1st time in 15 years.
Vetos by Russia and China. So the US went ahead with their own new sanctions.

Mr. Trump took it upon himself to have.....what was it.....3 failed summit meetings with Lil Kim. Trump promised fantastic results, and said the effort was worthy of a Nobel Prize.

I am just a poster on the political forum of a hooker board. Even I know you don't negotiate with people that blow up their uncles and opposition with anti aircraft guns and cannons. Originally Posted by VitaMan

you left out poisoning his older brother.
you left out poisoning his older brother. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He also left out that he’s a troll on a hooker board. Tinky Winky
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2022, 07:04 PM
He also left out that he’s a troll on a hooker board. Tinky Winky Originally Posted by bambino

At least try to improve. Now all you can do is ride on the coat tails of your senior partner. You can't even come up with your own insult. Bambino...the laughing stock of the political forum.

Too much bitcute.....too much thegateway pundit....too many empty troll posts with nothing but a malware link

I understand at least 1 out of favor person was given the choice of being blown up by cannons or eaten live by wild dogs.
I understand at least 1 out of favor person was given the choice of being blown up by cannons or eaten live by wild dogs. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i presume he was smart enough to take the quick death by cannons? Stalin would claim Kim is going soft by even giving someone the choice.
Cannons it was.

Looks like there is nothing that can be done about North Korea.
Jung un kim marches to the beat of his drum!