movie theater fun?

Was at movies recently with SO. During movie I casually reached over to cop a feel, she had a skirt on. Boy was that a mistake! She pushed my hand away and loudly said "Don't touch me like that!"

Like a typical guy, you say I can't have it only makes me want it. So I got to thinking, copping a feel during a movie is no big deal, but popping at movies could be dangerous! Might be possible during day, when not crowded. But then again it might be a fantasy which should stay a fantasy.

So I am going to use a lifeline here, before I make my final decision. Should I? If so, who would be best choice to help me out?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Mike
When I was young - we made out at the movies in the BALCONY. Back then they had balconies in the theater and I'm not sure they do any more.

Funny story ... when I was old enough to drive and go out with girls - I could only use my Mom's fucking STATION WAGON to go on dates. Freakin' Malibu Station wagon! Ever tried to pick up girls in a station wagon? I suppose the modern equivalent would be a Mini-Van. Not hip man ...

Anyway ... my disdain for that vehicle ended one night when I took a girl to a DRIVE IN Theater ... and she and I looked in the backseat and saw ACRES of room to do anything our hearts desired!

So you COULD rent a station wagon (or mini van) and find a drive-in to fulfill your fantasy. It is possible to do it there without getting arrested!

Like this ?
Def go for it. I have had a cpl movie theater experiences as well as Cajun dome suite during motley Crüe. One theater was a provider but she's retired, I think. Let us know who you end up with,
Arverni, Good idea, but the Do Drive In closed years ago!

Assman, Did you go find that picture just for this post? I am impressed! I have never committed that kind of effort here! Good job!

Coyote, Thanks for the show of support, I think I will! I just need to find the right lady..hint hint ladies...to accompany me to see a movie. I will even buy the popcorn!
Station wagons and minivans are wrongly maligned.
Movie theater fun I think has been on everyone's list before. Nothing like sitting in the back row and being on the look out while her head is bobbing up and down lol
My first real car was a 4 door 1970 oldsmobile delta 88. Big old bohemouth with huge engine, trunk and lots of seating. Had many great drive-in experiences in back seat. Also got most of my friends in in the trunk. We once snuck in like 10 altogether. I am in favor of the drive-in idea. Brings back many memmories. Btw, I got that car when my grandmother died, so it was in pristine shape, only driven by little old lady. Had like 5000 miles on it. Loved that car.
Riley, I hear ya, its fun to remember the good ole days, but no more drive ins around.

Assman, You hit the nail on the head! Thats what I am talking about!

Wonder if I could get Britney, with her incredible skills, to help make this happen! Convienent to her location and speciality! Maybe offer $ for first pop, then 50 for each additional...make it worth her while to see how many she can get out of me!
LilRed is always up for an adventure!

I say go for it & have fun baby!!
Dallas would you go for some movie theatre high jinks?
If it was with somebody i knew............
Don't know exactly how you would pull this off, maybe in those old x rated places but not in the theatres I frequent!
Went to topgun tonight at elmwood. When movie was over, thee was a JpSo at the top of the theatre watching. Maybe he was just watching the movie on his detail but prissy is right. way too high profile and easy to get some unwanted leo attention.
  • jl11
  • 02-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Don't know exactly how you would pull this off, maybe in those old x rated places but not in the theatres I frequent! Originally Posted by Prissy Patty

Don't they have people who frequently check those types of x rated theaters? If I was to get busted and make the news I'd much rather it be while getting some action instead of being a Paul Reubens.