Activities: Ghosting and scamming
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
You must be new to this game.
Always do your research first if possible, but in any case, never send the money first. Even if it's just a fraction of total costs. If they scam four guys, they get what you were going to give her and she never has to do any actual work for it...
we should all contact her and waste her time until she gets the message
Lesson learned. NEVER pay a deposit. Even if it's $20. These scammers r in another country. Also ask for a pic holding 4 fingers then u know who ur meeting also.
Lesson learned. NEVER pay a deposit. Even if it's $20. These scammers r in another country. Also ask for a pic holding 4 fingers then u know who ur meeting also. Originally Posted by Bmwguy2024
Definitely new, and very naive to say the least. Wish I had done more research going in. That's why I'm anxious to contribute, so that others learn from my mistakes instead of diving in head first like I did.
Moved to Coed

Definitely new, and very naive to say the least. Wish I had done more research going in. That's why I'm anxious to contribute, so that others learn from my mistakes instead of diving in head first like I did. Originally Posted by teejay2884
Originally Posted by Wildinout21

most of it checks out (although sending a deposit is ill advised in any situation), but the only link that works is her OF account, and that hasn't been logged into since late last year.
She also mentioned in her ad that others have used her info for scams, so that's another red flag.