NEW Service offered by TI

• Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 05:13 PM
As we've seen an increasing need over the past month ToyzIndustreez is proud to announce our newest service for the desperate banned Monger...FAKE TEMPORARY PROFILES!

Yes, when you are banned but have no other life, FAKE TEMPORARY PROFILES lets you carry on as if you are still here!

Think of the funz you can have?
  • Act as if you are a complete newbie to the hobby & ask stupid fucking questions & laugh as dozens respond like lemmings!
  • Act as if you are disgusted by BBFS & make long boring statements supporting your stance while continuing to do what you always do with the girls!

Remember...all you have to do to be accepted is say "I was a long time member of ASPD" and everyone will fall for it! We will even offer our Money Back Guarantee that no one will dare question you!

What are you waiting for? Get back to the prick you were & have always been with TI's FTP's!!

For 12 payments of $37.50 each through Bit Coin, Paypal or US Currency you can start your new eccie life immediately!

Here are some of the profiles not yet claimed...but could soon be yours.
  • Fucking Skunk
  • Crusty Old Penis
  • Anal Cavity
  • Cheese Dick Cake
  • Wrinkled Ballz
  • Rectal Wind Chimes
Operators are laying by...
You forgot...

Johnny Wanksplat
Satan's Cumsock
GrownManSnotBubbles

For $250 I can Trademark your New and Improved Fake Temporary Profile hitherto known as FTP.

Handjobs are 37.50 extra plus a ham sammich and hot Chee-tos.
  • tzv13
  • 07-27-2015, 06:51 PM
You forgot...

Johnny Wanksplat
Satan's Cumsock
GrownManSnotBubbles

For $250 I can Trademark your New and Improved Fake Temporary Profile hitherto known as FTP.

Handjobs are 37.50 extra plus a ham sammich and hot Chee-tos. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I want Satan's Cumsock. It will be perfect because I used to be Satan's Cumrag.
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 08:53 PM
You forgot...

Johnny Wanksplat
Satan's Cumsock
GrownManSnotBubbles

Handjobs are 37.50 extra plus a ham sammich and hot Chee-tos. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Can you also arrange for exclusive domain rights to WWW.FTPs.org?

So cat in the hat and desnuttz both offered their mandles for $37.49 . But I have to wait until next month to use em. Why shouldn't i just wait
Why will your TI handles be better than these used ones?
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2015, 04:31 PM
So cat in the hat and desnuttz both offered their mandles for $37.49 . But I have to wait until next month to use em. Why shouldn't i just wait
Why will your TI handles be better than these used ones? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Why Mr P, I'm so glad you asked...

Why T.I's Fake Temporary Profiles are better...
  • Our Crack team in R&D will design YOUR custom FTP based on your on board persona...so rather than copying some main stream imaginary character like "Cat in the Hat" we will come up with something more appropriate to your true inner self. Here's a testimony from one of our recent customers.
"I was banned for mentioning a Tranny/MOD/ATF foursome I was a part of but didn't want to leave Eccie". "My previous name of Macho Man didn't fit my true personality". "T.I. met with me, evaluated my personality, my living conditions, my hobby patterns & came up with a much more appropriate nickname "Crusty ANAL Cavity"...

• Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 07:11 AM
~As many have begun to use this valuable information guide, I feel its time to dust it off and bring it out for the public to ponder~