hey gentleman and ladies

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know now that football season here I am working a civilian job.
So my schedule going to be a little wacky. Training Is not fun but required. I may be a day to get back to references or appt request. So please bear with me everyone please play safe.
Xoxo
Jenna
What position do you play? lol
I mean what kind of job? ha
Tight end I'm guessing

IB
She's gonna grab the ball and run it up the middle....
All she needs to do is drop into a four point stance sans panties. How hard is that to learn?
All she needs to do is drop into a four point stance sans panties. How hard is that to learn? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Hello Old Fat Insignificant One (OFIO)..... Seriously, you are going to make a subtle innuendo about how easy it is to be a HO in Your OFIO parlance when you are the OFIO equivalent ? Why not just drop the pretense and admits you are THE OFIO?

Want to do the hooker board tango again OFIO?
What position do you play? lol
I mean what kind of job? ha Originally Posted by black sunshine
Hello RockerRick...another OFIO.....as the computer said to Matthew Broderick in War Games, " Shall we play a game?"

Hahahahahahahaha....tic tac toe or global thermo-nuclear-war? I'm guessing tic-tac-toe is more your speed
Think you have a game in you bring it....
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9k=.jpeg (6.6 KB, 228 views)
. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Sorry, I don't have any games suitable for an IQ that cannot handle tic-tac-toe, even Homer Simpson has better sense. Thank you for playing but you lose.
Weak ass nonsense....
Come back when you have something!

And make it on topic before your ass is sitting on the sidelines after too many thread hijacks.
Weak ass nonsense....
Come back when you have something!

And make it on topic before your ass is sitting on the sidelines after too many thread hijacks. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Ah grasshopper, you're membership in the OFIO club is paying off. Whispy, the ultimate OFIO is training you well in the ways of the Eccie force. Hide behind the rules you must since you have no retort.....

To keep it on topic, your are a civilian and it is fourth and short, oh, so, very, very, very, very short..... And you are on your knees before THE OFIO praying for a flag, or in your case fag, before it becomes a turn over on downs, and there isn't a hooker in sight....just THE OFIO. The OFIO bare backing you on topic......lol. Time for field goal?????

You're trying way too hard...

You're trying way too hard... Originally Posted by black sunshine

Blah, blah, blah, blah....good lord, you are aware you may be the lamest person on the Internet? Yes? No? Must I keep this simple battle of wits to three or four letter words?

You are lame......
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Originally Posted by black sunshine
IQ less than the length of his his dick...so maybe an iq of 3? 3.5? Such a typical and boring OFIO RockerRick response...absolutely zero intelligence. Damn, I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed man .....lol