Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS?

Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS? What do BBW'S have that SPINNERS don't?
Because everything is bigger in Texas
Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS? Originally Posted by Still Looking
BBWs employ volume pricing

What do BBW'S have that SPINNERS don't? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmm....A Couple of extra meals during the day would be my guess
More cushin for the pushin'! And usually an oral fixation but you all aready know about the later haha
Why is an apple the same price as an orange? Verity I'm guessing.

IB
u cant compare those two IB. you have to why is a lemon the same as a watermelon...
An appetite SL..
How about a peach and a mango

A peach is smaller, tight, sweet and juicy, pricy at times.
Mangos are larger, tight, sweet as hell, juicy and pricy at times.

IB

Because 'Murica, brah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM
America! fuck yeah!!
comin to save the motherfuckin day!!!!
Knotty Man that movie was seriously messed up but funny. Thanks for posting that.
I love knotty man
Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS? What do BBW'S have that SPINNERS don't? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I did not think SL complains about rates, what is going on here?

Who cares what people charge. If you do not like the price, find someone else. People can charge whatever they want, you can choose to pay it or move on, but calling out people on here like some of the other guys do is getting old.
I did not think SL complains about rates, what is going on here?

Who cares what people charge. If you do not like the price, find someone else. People can charge whatever they want, you can choose to pay it or move on, but calling out people on here like some of the other guys do is getting old. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
EVERY ONE! The ladies judge the other ladies and set prices. The guys judge ladies and determine what they are willing to pay. I'm not complaining, simply making an observation. Seems like the rule use to be if you were OLD, FAT or UGLY you simply just needed to charge less. Doesn't seem to be the case any more. Guys lose their minds and note how the paying of prices ($250-$500 per hour) is ridiculous and yet a guy and post a review stating he got a FBSM L1 for $200 and not a word.
Sounds like someone is upset that he is being priced out of seeing BBWs