URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/1636551
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183/Lake Creek
Activities: FBSM, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful face, & body! Curvaceous up top...Some of the loviest natural D’s I’ve ever played with...to kiss, suck, watch them bounce is like *picture a teenager’s grin’*! Such a fun provider and some damn sexy eyes! Friendly personality to boot and willing to go with the flow and have fun! Seen her twice now and can’t wait to round 3.
Recommendation: Yes
Where exactly is this place located?
Once you schedule an appointment they’ll text you address and suite location.

Their general location is in the Lake Creek office suites.
Where exactly is this place located? Originally Posted by hencam21
13740 North Hwy183, Suite K3

Make sure you smile once but the most important things is

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

So this will be the next place goes after. If he is telling people to smile is he taking pictures of customers going in. Eccie community, what do you think of treesnot hiding in the bushes taking your photo and getting your license plate.
Watch for someone in a car taking your picture, then go by and say hello
So this will be the next place goes after. If he is telling people to smile is he taking pictures of customers going in. Eccie community, what do you think of treesnot hiding in the bushes taking your photo and getting your license plate. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
I don't have time to hide in the bushes and take photos. My career is too demanding.

Earlier today I stopped a 72 year old lady who put two handfuls of ketchup packages, at least 15 straws, and a salt shaker in her purse while eating at the food court.

I blew my whistle, shined my flashlight in her eyes and put my hand on the Letherman on my belt to let her know I wasn't playing around.

I let her know that was the same as stealing a pair of hip-huggers from Sears. The only reason I released her was because her oxygen bottle was almost empty.

There is also a Facebook rumor that a large group is planning a flash dance at the bottom of the escalators next to Hickory Farms.

That is requiring hours of intelligence gathering plus I have to make time to charge the patrol golf carts.

Again, I don't have the time to hide in the bushes and take photos so take it back.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Funny Tree, I'll give you that!