Lamar & carpenter amp closed

The Lamar & carpenter amp I visited quite often is closed. One of my favorite location very private but girls were always hit or missed. Any recommendations on a similar location?
This criminal enterprise was shut down by LE.

Another one of their locations in California was also shut down.

LE didn't arrest anyone to my knowledge but they did question multiple dudes as they were leaving the brothel.

Probably just to scare and remind them the consequences of being exposed to their family, friends and job as being a trick who who pays for human trafficked sex slaves. Wouldn't that be a bummer?

From my understanding they were ultimately closed for code compliance violations so they might reappear.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

How does he have this information or does he just make it up, personally i think he is a stalker. Try to date the girls then when turned down bad mouths the location. Every notice out of many he picks on a few. Or he could be a snitch
Watch for him hiding I,the bushes tAking your picture and recording your license plAte. Go introduce yourself and say hello.
  • ATX
  • 09-16-2019, 11:31 PM
They just moved locations they are even more seceritive and strict than before. If you were a regular and been there recently they should have given you the details...
Not all that secretive, address is on the password protected website.
The address one the website is 9909 North Lamar which is a piece of crap motel.

https://www.easternsecrets.com