~bitches in baton rouge need to learn how to be orginal~

What is wrong with these bitches in Baton Rouge I was scrolling thru the pages in br and I happen to come across and ad for body rubs that was offering a 360 body rub, Sounds good right? You have to ask yourself where she learned that what great school of "Plz steal Harley's idea's" could she have possibly learned that...... Because Im the one that invented it and exceled at it (just check my reviews) ....
so for all you skanky, non original, thief ass hoes,,, do yourself and me a favor come up with your own shit,,,,,, or do one bigger and better....
Who gives af
Who gives af Originally Posted by Hwood08
LMFAO
What is wrong with these bitches in Baton Rouge I was scrolling thru the pages in br and I happen to come across and ad for body rubs that was offering a 360 body rub, Sounds good right? You have to ask yourself where she learned that what great school of "Plz steal Harley's idea's" could she have possibly learned that...... Because Im the one that invented it and exceled at it (just check my reviews) ....
so for all you skanky, non original, thief ass hoes,,, do yourself and me a favor come up with your own shit,,,,,, or do one bigger and better.... Originally Posted by harley3535
That's usually the way it works when you come up with a new or original idea, sooner or later someone is bound to copy you!
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
That's usually the way it works when you come up with a new or original idea, sooner or later someone is bound to copy you! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Yep!!!!
yep I feel ya babe!
I used to be the ONLY one doing prostate/strap-on and kink...now almost all the gals are doing it

{BUT they just cannot do it like me! lol}
Omg, seriously?
I don't worry about little stuff anymore. . If I let crazy ish get to me, I would have took my life by now...All you need to know is that someone is complimenting your style and they are envious of you..lol take it with a grain of salt..

Melissa Madyson
COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND... THEY ALWAYS COPY. BUT ITS JUST SHOWING THEY HAVE A LACK OF IMAGINATION . XO ANNIE