Incall Space in H Town, rather ASAP?

Hi there,
I'm in need of shared incall space or sub let apt space begining on say Tues of this coming week and continuing for at least a week, more likely two in Houston. I have an Excellent reputation as a provider and screen my gents incredibly well. I'm mature and fun to room with, not a party girl but not boring! I pay rent in cash and on time and I keep my space and shared space clean. I'm openminded on space but would prefer something kinda central and nice, not a futon on a floor deal. My clients rock and most of them have been with me for years so not interested in stealing yours!
In need ASAP so ladies or gents, who have a space hookup or idea can reach me via cell or e mail Anytime!
Kat
Put me on the search list too.. I am looking for an incall to see some of my regular clients once a week,, if that...
IF I were a provider in Houston and was inclined to even THINK about it..not two better ladies to provide them a sublet..EXTREMELY great ladies!!!
i have a nice two bedroom incall in the vicinity 290 and hollister thadi cam make available if interestedgime a call sahra 832 3228026