I've seen everything a GoPro for your cock! The CockCam!

PRODUCT UNDRESSED

Yes it's exactly what it sounds like!

A revolutionary sex toy that allows you to record all of your erotic moments at never seen before angles, store and view videos on your mobile device through the Secure Mobile App, taking your sexy home videos to the next level.

iOS and Android compatible.

The CockCam makes the perfect addition to your collection, try using it with your toys and get creative.

https://www.thecockcamera.com/
Oh my god.....

Thanks Brittany, I cracked up watching the base jumper video! I base jump and skydive,now I can have a flying recording weiner!

Don't know how the rest of my group will react though....lol

I vote thumbs down on the cam unless the lens makes Little Dilly look huge and magnificent....
Oh my god.....

Thanks Brittany, I cracked up watching the base jumper video! I base jump and skydive,now I can have a flying recording weiner!

Don't know how the rest of my group will react though....lol

I vote thumbs down on the cam unless the lens makes Little Dilly look huge and magnificent.... Originally Posted by dillyx2
lol I'm sure there is someone crazy enough on here that would buy one!
Can it be fit with a wide angle lens?
Yeah, I was due for a colonoscopy.

I handed the provider my insurance card and a $50 co-pay. She took off her clothes, stuck her tongue in my mouth and shoved her GoPro cam up my ass.

After I came, she told me to come back in 5 years.
I suppose this GoPro comes with the usual features we expect now with this sort of technology, such as the abilty to easily upload pictures so social media, such as ECCIE. I bet you can add effects like cat ears and whiskers to a picture. Can you add shark's teeth, do you think?

Most cameras now days come wth image stabilization technology. For a true innovation they would have to go the other direction and have a vibrate mode.