Catholic Priest Stole Nearly $100,000 of Church Donations To Pay Men For Sex Acts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sex-acts.html

A crooked Pennsylvania priest stole nearly $100,000 in church donations to pay men he met on Grindr to perform sex acts on him.

Reverend Joseph McLoone, of St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Downingtown, funneled donations made by parishioners to fund his sleazy habit for at least six years.

McLoone also made 17 separate payments totaling $1,720 to men he met on Grindr via an online money transferring app. Grindr is a gay male sex hookup app.

During the six-year fraud, he doubled the fee he collected as a stipend for each Mass, wedding and funeral held, prosecutors also claim.

Dang! I always felt good about myself for donating to church every Sunday. I guess this should be a warning to all of us, we have no idea where our church donation or any other charitable donation is actually going towards! You may think your weekly donation is going towards the upkeep of a house of God but it's actually helping your priest get his freak on with other men!
$1720/17 is $17.20. Was he hooking up with homeless bums? But look at the big picture. He ain't not doing what lotsa other Catholic priests are doing. The men he was seeing were adults and consenting.
$1720/17 is $17.20. Was he hooking up with homeless bums? But look at the big picture. He ain't not doing what lotsa other Catholic priests are doing. The men he was seeing were adults and consenting. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
LOL that same article also stated that he gave $1200 worth of church donations to a male prison inmate in return for sex...so I wouldn't be surprised if he's having gay sex with homeless bums too.

You're absolutely right and that was my first thought too after reading this article "Thank God that though he's using stolen church donations to pay for sex, at least he's having consensual sex with grown men."
I wonder if the Site name Grindr was copped from this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDveDuHo3qo

Lead Singer Rob Halford is Gay. or maybe the term grinder has been in the Homosexual lexicon for decades? I don't know.. despite the protestations of Pussysnob, ReliantG, PeterBota, and the other handles that plea for you to judge me otherwise

that is a Horny Son-of-a-Bitch Priest. why is it always Dudes they chase after? did the Nun-whippings in Catholic School do a number on their psyches?
I wonder if the Site name Grindr was copped from this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDveDuHo3qo

Lead Singer Rob Halford is Gay. or maybe the term grinder has been in the Homosexual lexicon for decades? I don't know.. despite the protestations of Pussysnob, ReliantG, PeterBota, and the other handles that plea for you to judge me otherwise

that is a Horny Son-of-a-Bitch Priest. why is it always Dudes they chase after? did the Nun-whippings in Catholic School do a number on their psyches? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Haha I have no idea how the gay community came up with the name "Grindr". I always thought it came from a gay man grinding his booty against another man's junk.

Yeah it's curious that these ultra religious types tend to be gay. I think it's because they segregate men and women and the extremely strong taboo against men and women intermingling. Due to that, all the men tend to hang out together and avoid the women. When you have a whole bunch of horny men hanging out with no women around for relief...well you know, shit's gonna fly and I mean that quite literally. That's why so many men have steamy gay sex in prison. That's why so many women turn lezbo in prison too.
LOL that same article also stated that he gave $1200 worth of church donations to a male prison inmate in return for sex...[/B] Originally Posted by VeryClean
He did? He will be getting all the complimentary sex in prison he wants. My Dad is correct when he told me once there is always a silver lining to everything.
Catholic Church needs to go, they are too far beyond the pale
$1720/17 is $17.20. Was he hooking up with homeless bums? But look at the big picture. He ain't not doing what lotsa other Catholic priests are doing. The men he was seeing were adults and consenting. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime

Sir, $1720 / 17 = $101.2, not $17.20 For $100, he can get a lot of fun times on LC.
It's surprising that he needs to pay for sex. I thought that many younger guys may have daddy issues and will want to hook up / role play with a mature priest.

I guess i shouldn't dress up as a catholic priest for halloween.
Catholic Church needs to go, they are too far beyond the pale Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown
you are probably a good 1,000 years late with that call..
Special place on 7th level of Hell for these types.
Sir, $1720 / 17 = $101.2, not $17.20 Originally Posted by london2012
OH....
you are probably a good 1,000 years late with that call.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
1,400. The thing that amazes me the most about Catholicism is how they think they have the right to make the call on God's will.
They hash it out like they were in a court.... a debate then a ruling.
No more qualified to make the call than anyone else.