Bambino. This is for you!

https://www.post-gazette.com/life/dr...s/201803260130 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'll have to go visit. Looks like a fun time.
That looks awesome
That thing looks a little unstable plus the drunks could fall in the water...party on!
That thing looks a little unstable plus the drunks could fall in the water...party on! Originally Posted by friendly fred
they said it has life preservers and meets coast guard standards

That thing looks a little unstable ....

.... will fall in the water

.... will fall in the water Originally Posted by matchingmole

All the best,
ECCIE Worldwide
meets all coast guard standards? um... really?

CG approved this boat without guard rails? especially one made for an alcoholic drinking excursion.

wearing a lifejax would be required if it doesn't have guardrails.

I think it could be a little bit bigger by 5 feet.

not sure I'd get on one.

CG approved this boat without guard rails? especially one made for an alcoholic drinking excursion.

not sure I'd get on one. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Bah. look at the photos. that channel where they operate isn't even 200 yards wide. a non-swimmer could dog paddle across it. i could swim that easily even out of shape. i bet i could get half way across underwater. used to be able to swim that far underwater easy.
That thing looks a little unstable .. Originally Posted by matchingmole
New mirror?

.... will fall in the water Originally Posted by matchingmole

not sure I'd get on one. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I question whether the Coast Guard approved it for anything other than being tied to a dock!

I would let Assup and his gay buddies on it and have it towed to the shipping channel and see what happens.
I question whether the Coast Guard approved it for anything other than being tied to a dock!

I would let Assup and his gay buddies on it and have it towed to the shipping channel and see what happens. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Speedy, sorry for the belated response, but I would rent a barge and put 20 Tiki bars on it. At least 6’ apart. Hire the hottest strippers and hookers as bartenders and waitresses. Yep, that’s how I roll.