Does Austin have/need a legitimate glory hole?

So I used to host a glory hole years ago. It was a pretty popular attraction. I have wondered if any new ones with a verified woman behind the gloryhole been established in the area. I get requests all of the time and I either want to refer the requests to the right place or maybe just make it a regular offering at my place again. Thoughts?

If I decided to do it again, I'd want to have a way to do mass emailings. Since I don't think Yahoo has groups anymore, how would I set up a way for people to join an email list for last minute announcements?

Thanks guys and gals.

text me or reply here with ideas/ suggestions/ etc
512-553-6167
Hi Hunter,
That might be fun if its not cbj. As far as communication, check out the app telegram. You can make private announcements, it's secure and private. Have people here request an add and verify handles via eccie.

Let me know if you do it.

-L
Somebody got to be able to pull one of these off.
So many postings where it gets arranged and than people back out.
Ima sure deposits would stop that.
Spare me the no-pay-up-front whinings.
I went by one, but your neighbors were sitting outside. The girl you had was good.
I’ve been intrigued by the idea, but have never tried it.
I would be interested
I’d definitely be down to attend a glory hole if you ever organize one!
I’d be down
Sticking your dick in a hole not knowing whats on the other side is disturbing.
Been there done that no thanks unless just using it firsttime with 1 guy ..
They start to develop smells like worse than the smelliest locker room men's cum stinks after the load dries & if the wood is open & the cum drains through like if it's not a plastic glory hole you are fucked & not in a good way after the 3-4th guys ejaculates the scent starts building up & it's a waste if you are not using plastic or glass you can spray off old cum.

Other than that congrats & Good luck!.I went to Bazaar Bazaar with one of my faves & we where going to use the glory hole there made out of wood & I almost passed out from the fumes..I ended up paying a transgender streetwalker in the shop 50.00 to do what he thought I did..��
The ending made me burst in laugh. Talk about outsourcing....

Been there done that no thanks unless just using it firsttime with 1 guy ..
They start to develop smells like worse than the smelliest locker room men's cum stinks after the load dries & if the wood is open & the cum drains through like if it's not a plastic glory hole you are fucked & not in a good way after the 3-4th guys ejaculates the scent starts building up & it's a waste if you are not using plastic or glass you can spray off old cum.

Other than that congrats & Good luck!.I went to Bazaar Bazaar with one of my faves & we where going to use the glory hole there made out of wood & I almost passed out from the fumes..I ended up paying a transgender streetwalker in the shop 50.00 to do what he thought I did..�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA