Answer with a "yes" or "no". Providers, do you know of any Houston pro athletes who've hobbied?

Please do not mention any names.

Just a yes or no. You can go as far as mentioning the sport but please don't drop any names.

Keep it simple and respectful.
Yes.. Football and basketball players.. O and Tiger hehehe
I doubt it. I am sure they may hobby. Unfortunately, I don't think they use the board. Why you ask? They have a hard time reading and really hard time writing.
Silly question. Of course they have. Young guys, lots of disposable income.
Yes, but I have not seen him personally .... dearhunter. Dearhunting is a sport right?
Football players yes definitely! One in particular for about 4 years now,but Im not tellin
I used to see several basketball players and football players as REGULARS in Treasures.
This is just plain silly... pro athletes live by a very strict moral code and are always cognizant that they are role models for young people and try to represent the very best of American values... regardless of the pressure they endure from performance expectations and being paid $ millions to play a child's game..... wow... these new meds the doctor has me on are Great!
what else do u spend ur money on when you get so much that the fdic cannot insure it? tits and ass.....they are a big part of business at some of the big time clubs....they dont call em vip for nothing. besides everyone who is uses valet in with Bentley, Ferrari, etc is not a business man.
I know 2 providers that see a couple of well known athletes in town and some when they come into town. I also used to see a popular lady from the Wild Flowers group back in the day that used to see a particular news personality from Houston. Met him at her incall one day by accident. Talk about awkward.
I know 2 providers that see a couple of well known athletes in town and some when they come into town. I also used to see a popular lady from the Wild Flowers group back in the day that used to see a particular news personality from Houston. Met him at her incall one day by accident. Talk about awkward. Originally Posted by tristan
lol
YES..basketball
Football, basketball and baseball.....
Yes, I've seen 2 football players, & 1 basketball player from Houston specifically. They are no different than the ones in any other city...except for thinking that their "member" is bigger. LOL.
What I think is funny is that these football players can last hours on a field but only 5-10 mins in the bed hehehehehe