Webcams?

I know I have mentioned several times that the more I, and many others, know the person I am with, the better BCD can be. More relaxed, etc.

That said, in the dating world, using webcams to verify who you are talking to before meeting is becoming more common. Have any of the providers considered using webcams?

I know of providers who also do live payed webcam shows. Was thinking more of use for meet and greet, verify the other persons looks, etc.

If you do this already, do you list it in your website/showcase?

If not, why? Is it lack of knowledge of how? Hosting the webcam site? Time? Privicy issues?

It seems like use of a web cam could end any issues with WYSIWYG issues from the client side and give you a competive advantage. I can think of many advantages. What might be down side?

Was thinking of something like maybe once a week hold a web cam show for 1/2 -1 hour, Kind of like an infomercial

And if all you have to say is negative, how stupid, how insulted you are, just move along. Don't waste your time responding. Thanks
Great idea, lets do lunch.
Not going to insult, but I will point out a negative, and the reason why I don't offer this.

Being a lady who does not show her face-- I also know how easy it is for a gent to take a screenshot of a webcam-- thusly giving someone a picture of my face. This would be a great option for some, but for those of us who need to make sure that our faces stay hidden-- its not the best option.
Bubba sorry you don't want negative feedback on your idea but did you consider that it's one thing to do stuff behind closed doors but another totally to have some asshole ( I don't mean you) record a webcast and have it reposted all over the internet forever?
If there were such things like socials, that would be a good way to meet some of those ladies.

December Love beat me to the save button. :P
I had forgotton that one thing. You are very right. Even though it is possible to do a web cam from the neck down, as it were, its still a risk. Thanks for the good input
Bubba sorry you don't want negative feedback on your idea but did you consider that it's one thing to do stuff behind closed doors but another totally to have some asshole ( I don't mean you) record a webcast and have it reposted all over the internet forever?
If there were such things like socials, that would be a good way to meet some of those ladies.

December Love beat me to the save button. :P Originally Posted by Sawyer
Not at all, Feedback is good. Just dont want someone who can only say "stupid idea, etc". Pointing out how a tool may or may not be usefull is great! Decemberlove's point is a very good one. And appriciated.

I was thinking more of a webshow, no specific hobby related talk allowed. Like you might do with a dating site. Or, possibly 1-1 talk, again more to confirm identity, etc. Not to discuss any hobby related activities.

And, I really had not thought about some dirtbag using shots from the webcam like you suggested. I just don't think that way, so I sometimes forget others can be such assholes :-(
I have gotten on my webcam so clients could see me. I don't play with myself on cam but I have gotten on cam in some sexy lingerie and have a fun flirty chat.

Ive also met clients for lunch " P411 MEMBERS ONLY " to have a meet and greet. I don't charge to do so. After all a client its treating me to lunch!

Webcams can be very fun! At that point, What you see is what you get!
Thanks Kristin! Do you list webcam as an option anywhere or wait for it to be mentioned? Is it typicaly a one way or do you video conference so you can see him as well?
Thanks Kristin! Do you list webcam as an option anywhere or wait for it to be mentioned? Is it typicaly a one way or do you video conference so you can see him as well? Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Ive seen clients and sometimes its just one ended. Ive never posted that I get on cam. Friends on my yahoo messenger get to see me when Im online
TY again for your feedback.
@Bubba- I think thats a great idea. Im going to put a little thought into this.
Not at all, Feedback is good. Just dont want someone who can only say "stupid idea, etc". Pointing out how a tool may or may not be usefull is great! Decemberlove's point is a very good one. And appriciated.

I was thinking more of a webshow, no specific hobby related talk allowed. Like you might do with a dating site. Or, possibly 1-1 talk, again more to confirm identity, etc. Not to discuss any hobby related activities.

And, I really had not thought about some dirtbag using shots from the webcam like you suggested. I just don't think that way, so I sometimes forget others can be such assholes :-( Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Hmm-- Was just talking about this in another thread.. Going to have to add you to my to do list