The 3rd dimension of Nirvana...

For me, knowing my partner is in the 3rd dimension of nirvana, and knowing I'm the one that put him there, is the greatest gift of all. I get so unbelievably turned on, knowing my partner is being pleased.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy being on the other side too, and love when a partner wants to pleasure me too.

But I was just wondering, where do I fit in, in the grand scheme of things? Am I in the minority, neutrally in the middle, or somewhere in between?
I suppose that's one reason why I enjoy DATY so much; namely you're instantly aware of the satisfaction being bestowed upon the recipient.
To me the most arousing thing in the world is to be with a highly aroused woman. I agree with txcwby--with DATY you can taste and feel the real thing. I love it!
So what would the 2nd dimension of Nirvana be like? Kinda flat?
TMND:

Good question.

For me, I like a lady to at least get some enjoyment out of spending time together. So I always ask what she likes, dislikes and mention that I'm a quick study so coaching is OK. I'm not trying to see how many O's I can induce, just to beat my chest after wards. Rather, I hope to be something slightly more than "client number 3" that day...

TP