Something Dannie Said

In another thread, Dannie said she was at a hotel last night and could pick out all the providers stalking the place.

I was wondering... Are there hotels in the area where providers go looking to approach a guy? If so, how does a guy signal that he would like a provider to apporach him? Or how does a provider know which guy to approach to see if he wants a date vs. not to approach? Does that even happen? And what hotels here does this happen?
Do or not do. There is no try.

You develop a hobby sense that if you have the sense you have developed that allows you to be aware of the people around you and can internally play "guess why that person is here" and then can use the visual, audio, and other sensory clues that Yoda taught the young padawan, you will get laid.
Whew! I wasn't sure by the title where this was going to go! No telling these days!

I personally do not 'pick up' guys in hotels, too risky for my blood. But you do develop a hobby sense after a while, and can tell who is there for what, like LL stated. I've watched other ladies get picked up at the hotel bars, so I know it's do-able.

Maybe someone can come up with some sort of hobby signal, like:

You make eye contact, but then look away...then make it again......smile....hold the gaze.............hold it..............hold it...............you reach into your back pocket and pull out your wallet, then hold it up and give her a wink and blow a quick air kiss.

Or you could do my all time favorite:
Put your fingers up to your mouth in a "V" shape and then flick your tongue out between them. The ladies love this move.
Put your fingers up to your mouth in a "V" shape and then flick your tongue out between them. The ladies love this move. Originally Posted by Dannie
You do know some poor shmuck out there is going to try this now because you said so.
Put your fingers up to your mouth in a "V" shape and then flick your tongue out between them. The ladies love this move. Originally Posted by Dannie
Nah, that move is so 90's. The move that ALWAYS works for me starts with me sitting on a bar stool. Once I make eye contact, I crack a devlish smile and wink at her. Next, I will lick both index fingers and proceeed to twist my nipples, while making my "O" face. Last, I turn it up a notch by turning around, putting both feet on the sides of the bar stool, like I'm mounting a horse, and proceed to deep stroke the bar stool, doggystyle.

Keeps the clams moist and popp'n everytime.
Nah, that move is so 90's. The move that ALWAYS works for me starts with me sitting on a bar stool. Once I make eye contact, I crack a devlish smile and wink at her. Next, I will lick both index fingers and proceeed to twist my nipples, while making my "O" face. Last, I turn it up a notch by turning around, putting both feet on the sides of the bar stool, like I'm mounting a horse, and proceed to deep stroke the bar stool, doggystyle.

Keeps the clams moist and popp'n everytime. Originally Posted by Jasser

That is so damn sexy, my clam is dripping right now just thinking about the nipple twist WITH the "O" face. The "O" face is crucial.

Jasser, when we FINALLY (haha) meet, can I please request that we meet in a hotel bar and you do these moves for me?
That is so damn sexy, my clam is dripping right now just thinking about the nipple twist WITH the "O" face. The "O" face is crucial.

Jasser, when we FINALLY (haha) meet, can I please request that we meet in a hotel bar and you do these moves for me? Originally Posted by Dannie
Most definitely, but you have to come out of your semi retirement that isn't really retirement, but kind of is, but really isn't.
Dannie is absolutely right about trolling in hotels. Not too hard to spot them, either. Wouldn't get too bold about approaching them, though. Providers go where the hobbyists are, and so does LE.
I completely forgot about this sure fire way.

Simply begin to lick your eyebrows.
I don't care if she is a working girl or civilian, you will get her attention and probably invited to her room.
Actually.......

The flick of the tongue trick is more 80's and the mounting the barstool doggie style with the "O" face is more 90's style.

If you really want to impress the "clams" try this.....

Glance over as often as necessary until eye contact is made....smile.........lick the rim of your Tanqueray Gin martini (shaken not stirred, of course) ...pop off your barstool and break out in song from "A Chorus Line" (I hope I get it, God I hope I get it")...lick the bald guys head sitting next to you (he won't mind) to show your oral skills.....pull out your wallet and yell "drinks for everyone!" (this is obviously to show you have staying power)....finally finish strong with a step-ball-chain and/or a Dos-y-Dos and sit back down like nothing happend.
This move works 60% of the time!

On a side note.....I have seen a variation in regards to the final move. Once I saw a guy grab his crotch Michael Jackson style and just stand there and scream......Effective and distrubing at the same time.

Spikebaby
You do know some poor shmuck out there is going to try this now because you said so.
Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I'm sure a lot a guys were inspired to try that after watching Scarface. Remember the scene when Manny does that to a woman by the pool? He only got his face slapped.
(snip) Or you could do my all time favorite:
Just when I think reading these threads is a waste of time, I learn something that makes sense. Something I can use in every day life. Thank you, Dannie.
When in doubt, just whip it out!
Maybe someone can come up with some sort of hobby signal, like:

You make eye contact, but then look away...then make it again......smile....hold the gaze.............hold it..............hold it...............you reach into your back pocket and pull out your wallet, then hold it up and give her a wink and blow a quick air kiss.

I DONT PICK GUYS UP AT BARS EITHER BUT THIS WOULD DEFINITLY MAKE IT EAZY
Actually.......

The flick of the tongue trick is more 80's and the mounting the barstool doggie style with the "O" face is more 90's style.

If you really want to impress the "clams" try this.....

Glance over as often as necessary until eye contact is made....smile.........lick the rim of your Tanqueray Gin martini (shaken not stirred, of course) ...pop off your barstool and break out in song from "A Chorus Line" (I hope I get it, God I hope I get it")...lick the bald guys head sitting next to you (he won't mind) to show your oral skills.....pull out your wallet and yell "drinks for everyone!" (this is obviously to show you have staying power)....finally finish strong with a step-ball-chain and/or a Dos-y-Dos and sit back down like nothing happend.
This move works 60% of the time!

On a side note.....I have seen a variation in regards to the final move. Once I saw a guy grab his crotch Michael Jackson style and just stand there and scream......Effective and distrubing at the same time.

Spikebaby
Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Just give away all my best moves why don't ya???