I just noticed

Down at the end of the Nebraska section there is a thread for other reviews and discussions. Is this the spot us ladies get to write reviews?
This could be fun.
What do you ladies think???
Review: A profitable hour with Grits
Hair: Yes, especially on his ears.
Appearance: Average height and weight
Details: As I opened the door to my incall and first saw Grits, I could feel the gorge rising in my throat, but he wasn't so hideous that I wasn't able to fight it back down.
Rest of the story:

Grits entered my incall, furtively and nervously glancing around like a trapped weasel, and I asked him to get comfortable. He dropped the envelope, which made a satisfying plop as it hit the table, and got naked. I fought an urge to gouge out my eyes....I'll never be able to unsee that.

Grits kisses like a gagging goldfish and eats pussy like a bull terrier at a water dish. He's hung like a hamster, and was in, out, and done in 30 seconds. I hardly knew he was there!

After he left, I counted the envelope and found out he tipped. I came 3 times.

Recommendation: Abso-fucking-lutely YES.
  • LNK
  • 11-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Details: As I opened the door to my incall and first saw Grits, I could feel the gorge rising in my throat, but he wasn't so hideous that I wasn't able to fight it back down.
Rest of the story:

Grits entered my incall, furtively and nervously glancing around like a trapped weasel, and I asked him to get comfortable. He dropped the envelope, which made a satisfying plop as it hit the table, and got naked. I fought an urge to gouge out my eyes....I'll never be able to unsee that.

Grits kisses like a gagging goldfish and eats pussy like a bull terrier at a water dish. He's hung like a hamster, and was in, out, and done in 30 seconds. I hardly knew he was there!

Recommendation: Abso-fucking-lutely YES. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Holy shit.

MA, please, please, PLEASE link this review to Grits' profile. Please?
That area is still usually for hobbyists only, but I was told that we could review other ladies/strip clubs if we choose to.

As for reviewing the clients......bad idea. That's been discussed in numerous areas of the board. Some ladies love the idea, but the "old school" providers like myself don't like it. Its a fun idea to kick around, but in my opinion that's as far as it should go.

Its all about discretion.
It would be nice if we had a area to do white lists on here and be able to put some details. Like hung like a horse, needs too bath etc..
Rest of the story:

Recommendation: Abso-fucking-lutely YES. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
ROS information should be limited to PA only. Consider "funny money" points assessed against you.
I fully support the spirit of fun in which Lady Y put forth her proposal, and I have to admit that it would be a real ego boost to be considered a good client by the ladies.

However, Ms Elena makes the same point I was making with my post above.....only she made it all serious & professional-like.

By merely failing to put a gentleman they've just seen on the whitelist, a provider could affect her future business with him and his friends. Which means every guy goes on the whitelist....which makes it worthless.

Not to mention I'm already insecure about my many shortcomings. I shudder to think about the things I don't know about.........

No. Some things are just better left unreviewed.

So, do you.....the provider......want to reward me for being a good client? (Which, if I understood this thread, is one of the goals the OP was after) Then, show me during the session. That's what really matters.
That was a damn funny review Grits.

As far as a place for the ladies to share I'll find out from Mt Olympus.
That was a damn funny review Grits.

As far as a place for the ladies to share I'll find out from Mt Olympus. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

I agree! Funny Sheet!
Reminds me of an advice thread a provider started back in the day.
Top ten things for gents not to do during a session.

I remember because in one of my earlier encounters I broke nearly every one of her items.

I had good hygiene and showed up on time was about all I had done right.
I left early I was so embarrassed.
I fully support the spirit of fun in which Lady Y put forth her proposal, and I have to admit that it would be a real ego boost to be considered a good client by the ladies.

However, Ms Elena makes the same point I was making with my post above.....only she made it all serious & professional-like.

By merely failing to put a gentleman they've just seen on the whitelist, a provider could affect her future business with him and his friends. Which means every guy goes on the whitelist....which makes it worthless.

Not to mention I'm already insecure about my many shortcomings. I shudder to think about the things I don't know about.........

No. Some things are just better left unreviewed.

So, do you.....the provider......want to reward me for being a good client? (Which, if I understood this thread, is one of the goals the OP was after) Then, show me during the session. That's what really matters. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
You have nothing to be insecure about. You are a very handsome gentleman with great attributes.

The white list would be a place only providers could see. Some ladies don't like certain things and it would be a spot for us to see what we are getting into.
Consider if you are hung like a horse and the provider will not see guys well endowed she shows up you drop your pants and she says no. Wouldn't it be better for both if she knew before hand and save you both the embarrassment?
It wouldn't be to bash any of you. Some might but who wants to be around those type of providers anyways, I don't.
  • Blaze
  • 11-26-2013, 04:48 PM
+ 100,000,000 to MseEana.

This site is primarily a review site which is geared towards the gentlemen and was never intended for the ladies to review. Whitelists could be considered as such. I am a member similar sites which have whitelists and I am not opposed to them, but still I personally subscribe to the ideals of which that type of information is best kept to yourself, until you have been requested by another provider for screening information or said gent is a problem/danger to other ladies.

Then and only then, should that information be given if requested from you. That is what screening information is about or at least in part. Some ladies prefer to know where others don't. If a lady has preferences or a list of criteria that can disqualify a gent from being seen, she should have that information clearly written on her personal site or anywhere she advertises.

Some ladies feel that ALL information should be given on a client. This is bad because another lady could come along and use that information against him in the future.

Then you have to factor in differences. Here is an example that I have personally experienced. I have been warned on a couple of occasions that I shouldn't see a gent because he is aggressive. Well me being me became intrigued! I'm not a sensitive flower and sometimes aggressive play can be fun with the right person.If he were to take it to far,,, I'd just bitch slap him down and own his peaches. Safe words and lines should drawn.

Being well endowed isn't necessarily a bad thing if they don't plan to choke you out with it. Most gents know what they possess and act accordingly because they don't wish to hurt anyone.

Once again, the lady has a responsibility just as the men do in their research or limitations/restrictions. Good record keeping is a must and you have to stay objectionable in that you being able to say, "well he wasn't for my liking because... But he might be okay for you". That's why most should have a shelf life on their okays because after a certain amount of time,, you forget details.

It may seem backwards or archaic, but it has worked for hundreds of years. After all, we all know women talk and will!
Hi Blaze, nice to hear from you. Thanks for the input, you make perfect since.
I won't have to worry about the hung like a horse part, but lots of stamina! Lol
And the game is safe. Thank you.