Web support

Has anyone emailed websupport@eccie.net and heard back. I've tried a number of times concerning 2 issues and never received a reply.
I did not see an email from you so it may have went to my junk folder. You will be getting something by email from me though.
I answer every single email that comes into websupport. I have received nothing from the email address that is on file with your account.
Thanks, problem solved very quickly
  • T3262
  • 11-24-2014, 11:07 AM
I NEED HELP ive locked my self out of my acct i had to open a new one t3262 my old one was turbineman can you send me a reset code to t3262 so i can get my acct back thank
^^^ Me too, waiting patiently.

~
How do I contact web support and when I tried to getin touch with them it kept saying invalid
How do I email u guys mine keeps saying not a good address
How do I contact web support and when I tried to getin touch with them it kept saying invalid Originally Posted by LexyJade26
The web support e-mail address is websupport@eccie.net. Make sure that's the address you're using.
How do I email u guys mine keeps saying not a good address Originally Posted by LexyJade26
If you are still having trouble sending e-mail, you can also try scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the Contact Us link instead, and typing in your message.

Or, if there's nothing private about your request, you could try posting a new thread in the Questions for the Staff-Austin board.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-29-2015, 07:54 PM
How do I contact web support and when I tried to getin touch with them it kept saying invalid Originally Posted by LexyJade26
How do I email u guys mine keeps saying not a good address Originally Posted by LexyJade26
You may want to use another email provider. There have been reported issues with Yahoo and ECCIE emails. Also, it is known that AOL blocks emails to and from sites with adult content.
Could I get some help I need my password reset for TeeTime69. I made this temporary so I could contact a moderator. I would also need help to delete this handle once I get back into my old one. I really don't want to start over since I've been a member since 2010 and back when it was ASPD. Thank You
Same problems this kicks 👺👺👺
Having Trouble logging in
I created an account and I messed up on the selection on gender.... I am 100% female... Can we please fix this?