The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)...

I know there can be a grey line between what curvy is and what bbw is....so for the record here is a pic of the recent front cover of Ashely Graham who portrays the quintessential lady with curves....So ladies if you're out there and are a Curvy girl ...please say hello..

Perhaps this threAD can be a good reference for guys looking for the curvy girls out there...

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....ashley-graham-sub-600x800.jpg
Good idea! I hope it takes off.

Guys have different tastes. Body type is not my primary criterion in determining a woman's sex appeal. Some times the lines between body types are a little vague. So I would like for you curvy ladies to show me who you are.
Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)...

I know there can be a grey line between what curvy is and what bbw is....so for the record here is a pic of the recent front cover of Ashely Graham who portrays the quintessential lady with curves....So ladies if you're out there and are a Curvy girl ...please say hello..

Perhaps this threAD can be a good reference for guys looking for the curvy girls out there...

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....Attachment 501894 Originally Posted by SNL9933
I love a girl with some meat on her bones, this girl is yummy!
Curvy = fat...BBWs, come on in...
what more do I need to say .. It's all on how you like your WOMAN ....

There he is...my threAD would not be complete until WU showed up with his comment...Thanks Wakeup
will have to say same old crap

There he is...my threAD would not be complete until WU showed up with his comment...Thanks man Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thanks for the pics Gina, you are perfect! Ever consider venturing a little further east of TX?

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....Attachment 501894 Originally Posted by SNL9933
HOT.Everyone's has different tastes.Paid fanstasies and paid conversation...
Cute thread. I'm sure it will take off and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of curvy babes.

Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)... Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL: Thank you for this thread. Some beautiful women have already posted here....and I look forward to more!

TO ME...She is not plus sized.....curvy,yes but She is very sexy and healthy!

I guess I am stuck in the middle...lol...I am not curvy/not a bbw/not a spinner...I am just average!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 014 (1) modified - Copy.jpg (36.5 KB, 4211 views)
Bravo to SI for breaking away from the status quo and showing what a real woman looks like.

And brava to the lovely Ashley for her confidence!

what more do I need to say .. It's all on how you like your WOMAN ....

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Stopping in san antonio by chance on any upcoming trips?
TO ME...She is not plus sized.....curvy,yes but She is very sexy and healthy!

I guess I am stuck in the middle...lol...I am not curvy/not a bbw/not a spinner...I am just average! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There is absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing average about you DR!!!
From your posts and posts about you, you extreme in body, mind and soul.