Follow a member

Is there a way to follow a provider? No, not stalking, their posts and such. I have a list of providers in my contacts list but it is a lot of work to go to each of their pages every week to see what they are posting and if they are in town, available, etc. Sort of like a social media site would have to follow friends. Is that possible?
But not stalking lol

Just go to they name, statistics, find all posts

Yours is here

http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11919061

see you in the papers heh
You can also add them to your friend or buddy list ( i dont know the exact terminology for what it is called on here ) and that way you create a list of the members you are interested in seeing so you don't have to finagle through the search feature or ads to find them again.
you can subscribe to threads in this forum. Just go to the threads where they post their ads and updates, use the Forum tools to subscribe to the thread, and then you will be notified whenever a new post is added to those threads. This way, you will know whenever a new post was made without having to spend time navigating to each thread or going through your buddy list and checking all of those threads.
Is there a way to follow a provider? No, not stalking, their posts and such. I have a list of providers in my contacts list but it is a lot of work to go to each of their pages every week to see what they are posting and if they are in town, available, etc. Sort of like a social media site would have to follow friends. Is that possible? Originally Posted by Mr Nick
Add to your Friends list
Go to search type in name of provider, go down to search button press if name is spelled correctly and unique it should pull up her info.
Some ladies have twitter accounts
  • Crock
  • 12-26-2016, 12:25 AM
You can also add them to your friend or buddy list ( i dont know the exact terminology for what it is called on here ) and that way you create a list of the members you are interested in seeing so you don't have to finagle through the search feature or ads to find them again. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Could you walk me through this? I came here to suggest a way to mark providers (or hobbyists) as "favorites" so that I could see a list of my favorite providers' showcases all in one place, but I don't see a way to do that.
Could you walk me through this? I came here to suggest a way to mark providers (or hobbyists) as "favorites" so that I could see a list of my favorite providers' showcases all in one place, but I don't see a way to do that. Originally Posted by Crock
Go to their "profile" page. NOT their "showcase". Under their name, there's a tab called "User List". Click on it and then click "add to contacts". On ECCIE, it's called "contacts", not "friends" or "favorites".

When you want to look them up, go to your "user control panel" and click on "contacts".
  • Crock
  • 01-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Thanks!