MRBIGLOADSHOOTER

WARNING DO NOT SEE!

i set an appointment with him today for hr, he had inquired about going to eat after....didnt think much of it since i do sometimes go on outings with hobbyist. unfortunate his only reference didn't get back to me until i left....however so happy she did.

I knew exactly who he was when he walked through the door of my incall. i immediately was nervous and overly nice, asked to set donation aside and he thankfully did. we began to get start yet before we did my sister luckily called so my phone was vibrating a lot since was on the counter and not away, so he told me he doesn't mind if i answer. I played it off as if she was there and an emergancy so i had to leave. he insisted i take the donation despite saying i don't feel right (he owes me way more but youll read about that later). i took the donation and secretly ordered an uber as we talked in the elevator. as soon as my uber was there we said goodbye and i told him my sister was here. That's when i finally got in touch with Daisyrae who confirmed what i already knew. He stiffed her.

my past experience with him was obviously under a different handle and back in i was to say 2013. he booked a 3 hr outcall to his apartment. we had a quick session then he wanted to go eat so we went out in his car. DUMB ME DIDNT GET DONATION BEFORE HAND! we ordered food and he pretended to have a phone call and excused himself to answer outside.....leaving me stranded. i then called a cab back to his place to get my truck and just leave. i wasn't very active then but would like to warm everyone about this guy. clearly been doing for years just happy I'm a little smarter now.

please let me know where i can post his number and other information. i would not want to get an infraction for posting info on someone who isn't safe
please let me know where i can post his number and other information. i would not want to get an infraction for posting info on someone who isn't safe Originally Posted by StormyStaxxx
You can post is eccie handle. However no real life info on the site. This info would be much better in your local coed or infoshare forums where the ladies that need to see it, will.
His handle is in her headline.

When you post in ladies area also give his phone number but disguise... Give area code xxx - 1234 so you don't violate posting rules.

Come see us in San Antonio sometime! Love the body art!!!
Interesting handle.
So you cashed and dashed lol
WARNING DO NOT SEE!

i set an appointment with him today for hr, he had inquired about going to eat after....didnt think much of it since i do sometimes go on outings with hobbyist. unfortunate his only reference didn't get back to me until i left....however so happy she did.

I knew exactly who he was when he walked through the door of my incall. i immediately was nervous and overly nice, asked to set donation aside and he thankfully did. we began to get start yet before we did my sister luckily called so my phone was vibrating a lot since was on the counter and not away, so he told me he doesn't mind if i answer. I played it off as if she was there and an emergancy so i had to leave. he insisted i take the donation despite saying i don't feel right (he owes me way more but youll read about that later). i took the donation and secretly ordered an uber as we talked in the elevator. as soon as my uber was there we said goodbye and i told him my sister was here. That's when i finally got in touch with Daisyrae who confirmed what i already knew. He stiffed her.

my past experience with him was obviously under a different handle and back in i was to say 2013. he booked a 3 hr outcall to his apartment. we had a quick session then he wanted to go eat so we went out in his car. DUMB ME DIDNT GET DONATION BEFORE HAND! we ordered food and he pretended to have a phone call and excused himself to answer outside.....leaving me stranded. i then called a cab back to his place to get my truck and just leave. i wasn't very active then but would like to warm everyone about this guy. clearly been doing for years just happy I'm a little smarter now.

please let me know where i can post his number and other information. i would not want to get an infraction for posting info on someone who isn't safe Originally Posted by StormyStaxxx
Thanks for beware.Give details