Who loves long nipples?

I have to say that it is a huge turn-on for me to get to play with a lady who has long nipples. It doesn't matter to me as much as the cup size. I love all cup sizes equally. Its how big the nips get that matter to me.
I guess you could say the longer they get, the harder I do.
You could also say I'm a sucker for a nipple!
Alright, all right, enough jokes!
Anybody feel the same as I do about nipples?
Agreed. But on an A or B cup works for me!

StaceyMay has long nipples...she is available in Tulsa...she is one of my doubles gals!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=351491

check these out....she is in Houston though....I have had the pleasure of sucking on them!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=78702
I have to say that it is a huge turn-on for me to get to play with a lady who has long nipples. It doesn't matter to me as much as the cup size. I love all cup sizes equally. Its how big the nips get that matter to me.
I guess you could say the longer they get, the harder I do.
You could also say I'm a sucker for a nipple!
Alright, all right, enough jokes!
Anybody feel the same as I do about nipples? Originally Posted by terrier16973479
I saw a lady once who had nipples that grew to almost an inch long. I could barely believe my eyes. She told me later that she could cum by nipple stimulation alone. Alas, I never got to test that claim.
I do not have long nipples BUT I can cum just by you twisting & lightly biting my LEFT nipple!
Long nipples, you say?

Dallas rain...you are awesome! I was already chatting with Staceymay, now I want her to be next on my list!
Dallas rain, you and Staceymay sometimes do doubles together, don't you...well, needless to say, I've got 2 hands and a mouth...!
Mmmmmmmmmm...Lena!
You make me want to celebrate Madi gra...early...with you!
MMMMM Lena...yumm!!

Yes Stacey & I do doubles that will curl ALL your toes! lol
No!
Love long nipples puffies fat ones love them all
I guess the question really is who doesn't love long nipples? Got a rub and tug last week and the lady had the most beautiful sensual long nipples. As I touched and ever so lightly pinched and twisted I could tell that she was very responsive. She doesn't offer FS and I could tell she was trying not to let it get to her but when she laid her head back and closed her eyes I knew I was getting to her down there too. It helped me to get there knowing that she was going a direction that she didn't want too.
I do not have long nipples BUT I can cum just by you twisting & lightly biting my LEFT nipple! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Only the left one? Is the right one broke?
I think the ladies need to post their nipples