Able to make reviews direct from showcase

It would be way more intuitive, especially to new members, if members could review a provider directly from their showcase page, rather than have to navigate to a separate reviews page linked in a sub-forum. Adding a "add review" link to the showcase page would suffice.

Thanks for reading.
GREAT IDEA!!!
  • 11-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea. The ladies from bp would have issues. There would have to be a way to tag it to the regional local sections.
I think there could be an easier way. I have reviews from 4 different area boards. It is easy enough for me. If you did id from the VP's page, you would have to search through to find the correct local board also. I often peruse a different local board to find out who is on fire for an upcoming visit. If the reviews were by provider vs area, it would be a PITA to find relevant reviews.
I think you are misunderstanding my intent. I'm saying for posting reviews it would be easier to provide a link from the providers page to post a review on them.
It's not a bad idea, but you realize reviews are geographically based (i.e. Dallas v. San Antonio v. Houston). They're also broken up into Independent/agency/studio/AMP sections as well.

do you make the reviewer select the correct forum? Or do you auto assign it based on the provider?
A drop down menu?
A drop down menu? Originally Posted by Crystal361
That would take organizational changes and framework changes for the template here, but shouldn't be too much work - we'd want regional drop-down menu on the showcase, possibly something implemented universally, but would probably come with a big update. Then again, if you simply incorporate the function as an add-on to the showcase feature, shouldn't be too difficult.
I think you are misunderstanding my intent. I'm saying for posting reviews it would be easier to provide a link from the providers page to post a review on them. Originally Posted by SATX_RJ
I was also thinking about that same idea when I read yours. Seeing that many providers are based in the same city would make it easier, but ladies like Dallas Rain would be a logistical challenge to apply
It would make use of radio buttons saying state and city.
That's a page that would take some to build.