Change reco to 1-4 vs. Y/N

Any thought to changing the Recommend Y or N to a rating system of 1-4 similar toYelp? The yes/no is an absolute and many reviews read as if they struggle to give a Yes. The ratings could be averaged and provide a score whci changes as reviews are added. Again, similar to Yelp or other review sites.

I realize this is a wholesale change that would require a lot of work. Maybe consider for a future enhancement.
I've talked about this with some providers. I'd like to see a1-5 rating, with a 3 being an average date and a 5 being outstanding
often discussed, but pointless.. here is why:

the "yes" or "no" is only the last stroke of a review.. guys don't want to be blacklisted for giving a "no", so you often see a "yes" review disguised.. read the ROS and you will conclude it is really a "no", or it can be construed as such, in YMMV fashion.

I don't pay any attention to "yes" or "no", the Devil is in the ROS details.
1-4 rating is a great idea ��
often discussed, but pointless.. here is why:

the "yes" or "no" is only the last stroke of a review.. guys don't want to be blacklisted for giving a "no", so you often see a "yes" review disguised.. read the ROS and you will conclude it is really a "no", or it can be construed as such, in YMMV fashion.

I don't pay any attention to "yes" or "no", the Devil is in the ROS details. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Using the current system in this way is pointless. Although I read a lot of reviews and comments before deciding which provider to see, I doubt the majority of site users do that much research.

Don't think for a moment that providers can't or don't read reviews.