Providers, do you like to be choked during sex?

If so then how hard do you like it? Obviously not strangling. Do you like a little bit of pressure or a lot? Do you request it while you're getting it on?
As far as I will go, I love my face smothered with sexy soles and I also love sensual smothering, especially when my girl places her sweet ass over my mouth for DATO then I have her shift so slightly so my nose is right up there and command her to grind away and take it as long as I can. I never go close to blacking out nor do I want to! Not a provider obviously but this needs to be opened up to all 'cummers.'
  • Zena
  • 12-27-2016, 01:32 PM
Haha. Mmmmmmmmmm. I like some light choking but probably not with a new client. There needs to be some trust there , or he better have- SOME GREAT GREAT REFERENCES! This sounds hot, mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Breath play can be super risky, but I've found ways to engage in that type of play that makes sense for my comfort level. To me, this activity is one of the most extreme manifestations of relinquishing control. When I experience choking during sex with a partner I trust and have a great connection with, it induces such a state of elation.

Though I do love for my wrists or ankles to be bound, I never allow any ligatures around my neck. I'm only okay with one's hands being used to apply light pressure.
To me, this activity is one of the most extreme manifestations of relinquishing control. When I experience choking during sex with a partner I trust, it induces such a sense of elation for me. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
OMG, yes!
I had a Lady I saw a lot that just retired that loved me to Choke her " One handed"......She wouldn't ask she just took my hand and put it on her throat .....Hot time !
Love love love it!

But for me, sex with each person is different and I don't always have... um that kind of sex with just anyone. Some guys don't feel comfortable doing things like that, thus isn't never a requirement for my pleasure.
Here you go again...why are you always stealing my great ideas...lol! Guess great minds truly do think a like! Even though I like a bit more pressure giiiirl choke me, spank me, pull my hair Mmmmm that's hot lol!
Haha. Mmmmmmmmmm. I like some light choking but probably not with a new client. There needs to be some trust there , or he better have- SOME GREAT GREAT REFERENCES! This sounds hot, mmmmmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by Zena
I want to try it! I know I would absolutely love it! Love being spanked, hair pulled, etc!
Omg ut heightens tbeorfasm alot
I love being in control. I haven't found a provider that wants to be choked yet.
I rarely get the opportunity for any type of bdsm sessions anymore.

I do love getting choked, as long as I can still either breathe a little or I can get them to tap off me in time.
I love it. Such a turn on.
Can't be with just anyone though...has to be the right person, intense chemistry and the right amount of pressure applied.
My ATF surprised the hell out of me by wrapping his hand around my throat as he told me to spread it for him and pounded the fuck out of me
Never seen that side of him. I'm moist LOL

Light choking YES- & to give it too, yes please!
Adds Spice to some role playing I ENJOY
I, for one, enjoy both giving and receiving - preferably at the same time. I like it both hard and playful, so long as the pressure is applied properly and in the right area. My two faves are me on top, provider below, one hand on neck pushing back while the other hand is placed on the back of the neck and pulling forward, like a vise grip motion. The other is provider on top and using a more "full" force downwards with one or both hands, to the point where I start to fully enjoy the obvious affects. Safe words and motions included.