Would any providers do a public facial??

• ottog
  • 12-27-2016, 02:31 PM
I saw this clip

http://shooshtime.com/videos/amateur...ne-yet_146902/

And it made me wonder what provider out there would do a cumwalk???
Nicely done
Pffft seriously
Pffft seriously Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Exactly.
BCD is BCD.
Wow she has some ballz on her..lol.
Interesting
That's a bit silly.
Jesus Christ... as if the world needed yet another reason to stay away from the fucking mall.

The last thing I want to see when I'm looking for a new washer / drier at Sears is some asshole pulling his pud.
At a swingers club....sure. (I didn't watch the video, I'm assuming the girl is just parading around with her chosen partner's cum on her face like a badge of honor.)

Involving people who didn't agree to being part of a sex fantasy isn't recommended.
Every now and then someone will 'push the envelope' like the time I saw a young lady ordering lunch at the counter while in a bikini at McDonald's.
Those who get excited over having sex in public places will go to great lengths to one up themselves.
I do wonder if she didn't have a few drinks earlier to loosen her up.
That said, she might have at least had an ice cream cone with her to 'sorta explain' the milky mess on her face.
She did look very happy about her protein makeover!

Jesus Christ... as if the world needed yet another reason to stay away from the fucking mall.

The last thing I want to see when I'm looking for a new washer / drier at Sears is some asshole pulling his pud. Originally Posted by Matt Groening
Or pick up a pair of cum stained Dockers!
Wonder if this is why sears is closing there stores
Wonder if this is why sears is closing there stores Originally Posted by Btkj30

Macy's is closing.... what...86?
"Grab em by the pussy!" Should've been the store motto.
I like it
I think that is hot.