Do You Think A Members Infraction History Should Be Public?

This site is about providing information with which we can all use to decide whether to see a particular provider. Some of the best information you can use to form an opinion of a provider, or client, can be found in their site infraction history.

Got banned because you post too many ads? No biggie.

Got banned for multiple outing infractions? This is info we need to know.
I agree if a provider or gentleman gets banned for outing I think it should be posted in the city they are from.

Also if a provider out another provider but doesn't do it on Eccie but there is proof she did it . she should be banned.

I also feel that all gentleman should be told this right away for there safely.
OP are you banned?
He wants to be BANNED.
Infractions that are in violation of ECCIE terms and conditions should be between the offender and the Mods..

Incidence that occur outside the site should be between the members involved to avoid unnecessary drama. However, the Mods should be notified so they can decide if there should be ramifications.

He wants to be NOTICED. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fixed that for ya'
there are no forums which make infractions public
Political forum lists excessive use of the RTM button.
Yes, so others can see how stupid and petty mods can be sometimes.

Yes, so others can see how stupid and petty mods can be sometimes.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
What's stopping you, Randy? Is there any rule or guideline that prevents you (or the OP, for that matter) from posting your epic infraction history UITB?
Nope.
With all the countless drama related shit-stirring threads posted on here at times ...if someone was banned for something like an outing offense I'm pretty sure you could find some info on it using the always handy search button.
Most icky members are not familiar with this search button you mention.
There is a search button?!?
That's a tough call... suppose it depends upon the specific situation, but even then you'd have to have some policing of the judgement call. I personally wouldn't want that job! Positively a great poll Q though. As you see, I couldn't vote, however.