tab or back paging question

Ok so I can't page back on this site , ( windows 10 computer all updates ) arrow comes up click and non thing have to exit and come back into site ? Just me or site issues ( the only place I have this issue)
I have had same problem for past couple of weeks. Frustrating. Hopefully somebody has an answer.
I have this issue sporadically in IE. Cannot replicate it though in Chrome or Edge. Have you tried switching browsers?
I have chrome and still happens there ....irritating so haven't been on site much
I've noticed this also ...a double-click back seems to work for me.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I am using Firefox Version 50.1.0 on a Windows 7 system and have not experienced that issue. You may want to try clearing out your cookies, cache and temporary Internet files areas. That usually cures such weird behavior. Most browsers will let you set them to automatically do such housekeeping when you exit them.
I clear cookies out all the time doesn't help , thought it was just me , and yes to Top Dog been 2- 3 weeks or so. In fact I cant go back from here . I think its in the site server just saying
Oh and this is the only place I have this issue so I don't think its this computer ,
Looks like the issue might be confined to IE and requires a quick double click as a workaround. Looks fairly well-documented around the web but so far I don't see an official response from Microsoft. One end user offered a solution by manipulating compatibilities in IE settings. Seems strange for something that just randomly appeared but stranger things have happened.

If anyone has updates let us know.