Missing Girl

Didn't see a coed or alert section here so I'm placing this here. This young lady has gone missing. If any of you ladies or gents who hate pimps and sex trafficers spot her on backpage or in person, please make an anyomus tip to the proper authorities. Thanks

that's a good idea to spread this awareness not many average people go to look on back page for these missing girls.
very thoughtful of u.
that's a good idea to spread this awareness not many average people go to look on back page for these missing girls.
very thoughtful of u. Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
I messaged the relative on facebook this morning to check backbage also!
hope they find her fast and safe
hope they find her fast and safe Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1
Sending out prayers and best wishes for a quick and safe return home!
If you GOOGLE this name...nothing comes up...If you go to the AMBER alerts page...she isn't listed and I don't see a similar picture of her. Anyone have any update on this one?
Wouldn't they only do an Amber Alert if it was a kidnapping and they had info on the car? and has there been any news reports in Ohio looking for a missing girl, if so Google should have come up with her name...either way whatever the case we hope she's alive and well!
If you GOOGLE this name...nothing comes up...If you go to the AMBER alerts page...she isn't listed and I don't see a similar picture of her. Anyone have any update on this one? Originally Posted by alaine