How to do a review

I'm new on the site and would like to submit a review. How do I go about it? I saw an older thread that you click on the new review button but I don't see this option anywhere. Do you have to have premium status to be able to submit reviews?
Every area will have a couple sections for reviews, weather it is independent, agency, strip club, etc. Pick the one you want, look at some of the sample reviews, then click the box that says new review.
Finally found it. Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 01-07-2017, 12:29 AM
To submit a review use the button at the top of the appropriate review forum in the city where the visit took place. You will be presented with a form to fill out. Fill out all items in the form. Click on the Submit button at the bottom to post it when you are done.

Important! You may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS.

This thread may be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698

Important! You may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS
Originally Posted by Mokoa
Amen!

I used to write my reviews on an iPad, then shortly after one of Apple's major software revisions, I learned the hard way that if you switch away from a tab, IOS may just decide to reload the page when you come back, and all of the blood, sweat and tears that went into your 90 minutes of wordsmithing about the awesome session you had with Amy last night are gone with the digital wind.