Las Vegas

Looking for some advice on how to book a good hotel in vegas at a good rate. I will be going during the sweet 16 round of March Madness. I am thinking about bringing some snatch with me so a good room to get busy in will be needed. I would also like a good pool to parade my snatch around at when I'm not laying pipe or gambling on hoop. A good sports book would also be needed. Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.
Because of the fact that you'll be in town during a "peak time" I'm not sure how good of a rate you'll be getting. As far as best sports books in town, a couple of my favorite are the Wynn, Caesars Palace and the Westgate. From what I remember, the Cosmo has a nice one, but it's rather small. If you have the money and don't want to be around the average Joes, you can inquire about private viewing.
Enjoy yourself Daddio, sounds like a blast.
I have to admit though, i'm so not a gambler. When I read, "A good sports book would also be needed" i thought "If he's going to Las Vegas with a girl, why the hell would he need an almanac!?!"
Stayed at the Flamingo back in Sept. Booked through Hotwire and did the hot deal so didn't know the name of the hotel until I booked it, but got to look at prices by area on the strip and rating. Made some bids at sports books in Flamingo, Caesars, and Planet Hollywood. Caesars was the best but was crowded and most of the seats were reserved. Flamingo was small and Hollywood had a restaurant in it but wasn't huge either. Pool at Flamingo was good too.
Golden Nugget down town / Rush Tower is nice or the Gold Spa Tower
Carson Tower are the cheap old room .. but they are nice
Rooms will be high might stay off the strip
Try the SLS they seem to being do nice rates
nice rooms 3 towers
I'v stayed in both a few times for Super Bowl
Be there this year yahoo