Subspace

One of my recent session had me so clise to subspace. I want to experience subspace so bad
What is subspace?
Details?
What is subspace? Originally Posted by cowboy8055
"Subspace" is a science fiction thing, whereby people can communicate quickly even though separated by hundreds of light-years. Like on the old original "Star Trek" series, when they used to use "subspace radio" messages to talk to Starfleet Command quickly enough to allow the plot to be resolved before the hour is up.

Yeah, I know, not really. Just being a smartass. Sorry about that. I will now back off and allow some of the D/s-knowledgeable folks to tell you what subspace really is.
I love subspace! It's like meditation during sex lol.
MsAthena from Houston is an expert at "subspace"
Where is MsAthena?
Not necessarily a sexual version of "spacing or zoning out" due to outside influence on ones body.

Specifically:
An altered psychological state represented by actions, feelings, thoughts and images brought on by adrenaline and endorphin waves and spikes that may occur during .....

There's different levels, different causes for different folks, and different folks are impacted differently.

Very high levels of trust are required between the folks that are participating.
Endorphin rush usually during high-end (painful) play. A way for the mind to protect itself.
In a D/s relationship, that very special place the submissive enters when he/she totally trusts his/her Dominant, partner and totally immerses in an intense scene. The sub may not be capable of making rational decisions about his/her safety and well-being at this point.

It is the responsibility of the Dom to provide for the welfare of his/her sub, as he/she has trusted him to do. It is also the Dom's responsibility after the scene to help the sub to return to "vanilla space" after the scene. This entails providing both physical and emotional assurance to the sub, until he/she regains his/her sense of self, and is known as, "aftercare".
Dom: "Sweetie?" Hey... it's time to come back. You made me very happy today, and I love you." <Kisses sub on the neck>

sub: "Sir? Sorry... i was gone for awhile. You know, in subspace. i'm so happy i made you happy. i'd really like to do that again sometime, if it pleases You".
TRUST is KEY to get to this point with another human being in ANY relationship.
The Dom is the tour guide responsible for getting the sub into subspace. Lots of prep, skill and patience. Hard to describe, and it doesn't always happen, but you know it when you see it.
  • RAMP
  • 01-17-2017, 02:08 PM
FYI, poppers help you get there!
"Poppers" give many people a bad headache.
If the client has a heart problem or high blood pressure, you could do some damage if you just open up a popper.