What's the most partners you've had?

Guys or girls can answer.
What's the most amount the active participants that you've had sex with at one time?
This could be a gangbang or an orgy of delights.
5 two couples and a single guys, lots of fun,!
Also participated in a gang bang. There was probably 10 guys in the room when I was there. One fluffer and the main girl. It was a little overwhelming but I loved the sexual energy. He husband told me later she had 38 guys. She must have been fucked 60 times that night. She was hot as hell
I had two guys once. It was a lot of fun! Tried to set up a gang bang but to many flaked! Sigh!
I have tried to set up MMF threesomes on here but have only been successful once. I love them.
Tried to pm you but your inbox is full.
mfm and gb's are a regular part of our play, we also attend regular gb play events locally.. it's a blast..
I had two guys once. It was a lot of fun! Tried to set up a gang bang but to many flaked! Sigh! Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
I was once invited to a gangbang but I had just had major surgery back then. In the end, no one showed up as it was scheduled the day before Mother's Day.
Me and three girls (agency owner joined in on a double). A few weeks later I had three 20 min sessions in a row at the same place. Check out my reviews for more details...

I'm trying to convince the owner to have all her girls do a gang bang on me. That would be fun - imagine the girls stand around the guy and they all take turns jumping on his c*ck.

A'Man
I have had a couple gangbangs with 6 guys each time

My most though was a gangbang with another provider from New Orleans and 10 guys who were our "friends" ...that was my 40th birthday present from the hubby
The most that had been in the same room- 4 guys-3 girls- the girls weren't bi- and the guys just took turns!

So..I have had 2 guys BUT not double penetrated- LOL. This is something I want- but have to have a comfort level with one of them for the "other" hole.
I WANT 5 or 6 guys to jerk their loads in my face- or a REAL gang bang at some point. (Id have to come out of my "comfort zone"
5 girls and me....back in my days as a Male dancer, the bridal party wanted something to "bond" their friendship for a lifetime, so they asked if I'd help them with their fantasy bond.....why not!!! LOL
28 guys in about a 6hr period. Huge gang bang--probably 40 guys and 6 ladies. Lots of fun, but don't know that I would do it again.
28 guys in about a 6hr period. Huge gang bang--probably 40 guys and 6 ladies. Lots of fun, but don't know that I would do it again. Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
How'd your pussy feel after that ?
Two. But until 4 months ago it was one, so I'm working my way up...