Back Button not Working

When I right click in a thread and hit "back" nothing happens. Same thing if I use the Left Arrow at the upper left corner of the ECCIE window. This started about two weeks ago. I can use "back" when reading Private Messages but not elsewhere. In lieu of using back, I have been returning to the Forum Name in the listing after "ECCIE Worldwide" by clicking on it and then going to the next thread from there. But if I did a SEARCH, not having a back button is a real pain in the ass. Instead of hitting BACK and returning to the list of found searched items, I have to reinitiate the search.

If I right click in other sites, the BACK button is available and functions. Does anyone know how to restore the back function (either right clicking in the thread and seeing "BACK" at the top of the listing or using the Left Arrow in the upper left hand corner of the ECCIE window)? Like I said it works in Private Messages in the ECCIE site but nowhere else.
Ok so there is something wrong with the back button...I thought it was my computer! Well good to know, I'll stop beating my mouse now! lol
Yes, I've had the same issues. Asked a mod about it and he said there haven't been any other complaints.
Check down the list ,
Many are experiencing the same issue but it does not appear to be confined to ECCIE. Commonalities across the web seem to include use of IE and may have something to do with compatibility issues. Switch to another browser. I did and it went away.
Thanks. Back Button works fine in Google Chrome. Since others have access to my computer, I liked using the InPrivate option when on Eccie or other hobby sites. Is there a similar option in Google Chrome?
Thanks. Back Button works fine in Google Chrome. Since others have access to my computer, I liked using the InPrivate option when on Eccie or other hobby sites. Is there a similar option in Google Chrome? Originally Posted by Survivor
There is. Just use CTRL + SHIFT + N inside chrome.
Ok so I can't page back on this site , ( windows 10 computer all updates ) arrow comes up click and non thing have to exit and come back into site ? Just me or site issues ( the only place I have this issue) from 1/3/
Ok so I can't page back on this site , ( windows 10 computer all updates ) arrow comes up click and non thing have to exit and come back into site ? Just me or site issues ( the only place I have this issue) from 1/3/ Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If you're using Internet Explorer, switch to a different browser. Neither firefox nor Chrome have the issue for me.
Back button working again in Eccie with IE. Big relief since I am use to IE more than other browsers. Thanks for everyone's help.
Back button is bezerk today, when I hit it to go to another thread it takes me back to log in.