BACKPAGE censored

As of about 20 minutes ago, the adult section of BP is censored and you can't get in. I mean, I know alot of people on here detest BP, but for the government to shut it down? WTF?!
Don't worry ladies everything is going to be ok in a few weeks there's going to be a new Backpage!
Thank you so much AC!!!
Just go to the Dating section. No biggie.
That's what I did. I'm getting a few hits. Girls have benn going there anyway b4 adult section got shut down.
I can't say thank you enough. That was quick! The whore nation was up in arms.
Down every site there are many reasons they will do this not just underage uncovered services no one pays their taxes and FBI Dont like that and the crime that goes with prostitution like did you guys know that 70% of serial killers victims are prostitutes its a new day and age ladies and I can bet u that not one of you saved a dime to fall back on
Who are we thanking and why?
If the local police where doing stings anywhere they are gonna get a lot of girls tonight
Fort Worth police vice is on it to night be careful
Backpage was out long before Craigslist was shut down and you could post asshole naked pictures
On there I wonder whos gonna be brave enough to open the next site dude from Backpage lost all his money and he got 22 years in prison
It would appear that what got them in trouble, ironically enough, was their effort to censor certain words out. Thusly, making them complicit in what was being posted. At least, that seems to be what they're trying to go for.
does this mean the strip clubs are now going to get more business???? Finally, we have been dead in all areas, and now are the guys coming to the high class boards?? now you guys have to pay almost 400 for us instead of 80-200 bucks off that BP
does this mean the strip clubs are now going to get more business???? Finally, we have been dead in all areas, and now are the guys coming to the high class boards?? now you guys have to pay almost 400 for us instead of 80-200 bucks off that BP Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Being your age you should know better